08 November 2010

You Belong With Me

Lol.
I think about u again,
when i listening You Belong With Me.

Wth ?
I'm sure that something wrong with me again.
Nostalgia shouldn't happen on me.
If yeah, it shouldn't be the memories between me n u.
Soooooooo stupid !

Do u noe y i'll think of u when i listen to the song ?
Oh i've forgotten, u'll not ever care !
Yeah, that's u. The ori u.
Shitttt like hell !

Plingchee, I hate u.
Pls tell ur brain to clear up ALL the memories between him n u.
Stop thinking those rubbish n stupid thingy.
Useless n pointless.

FUCK U, plingchee.
I hate u.







P/s:
I'm always myself.
I'm rude, but so what ?
I am who I am.
I got a post about you again.
If you beh song AGAIN, welcome you to scold me on fb AGAIN.
I'm used to it now. It's ok.
Trying to DON'T care whatever you did, wrote, n talked.
Because all of those is not my business anymore.
Just continue ur childishNESS baa !


***

Okay, I'm alright now. :)

Everything will be ok.
Same as my coming spm too.
Bless me !
:D




Ily, babe.
Thanks for always be at my side.