28 December 2010

Wth ?

Goshhhh. I don't know what happen recently.
The thing I only know is I'm freaking BAD LUCK man ! ;(

Guess what ?
MY COMPUTER IS SPOILED !!!
Wth ? Is it I step on someone's leg or tail ?
That why they want to revenge me like this huh ?

Wtf. I really want to say FML.

First, is my mum give me a lot of pressure.
She don't let me out still want to yell at me without any reason.
Well, I don't wish to say this to you.
But you're just pissing me off !
You are just a failure mum !

I know this is your attitude since I can think by my brain.
But why don't you try to change ?
You keep scold me about my attitude problem but how are you huh ?
You are the one who irrespect me first.
So why do I need to respect you ?

I know I shouldn't say this because you're my mum but..
YOU ARE JUST PISSING ME OFF !

Second thing is showing me your dull face.
God ! I feel nothing kay ?
You fail. *Blehhh*

So now, uhmmm, yeah my computer spoiled.
I try to let it rest for few hours then I only check for the solution.

I'm using the public computer in my house.
So yeah, freaking insecure.
I dislike update my blog in an open area. -.-

Why english ?
It's because I don't know how to use the chinese language bar of this computer.
Goshhh ! Bless me that my computer is okay after few hours. BLESSME

I'm ultra moody now. So just let me kay ?

FUCK MY LIFE