16 December 2010

Emo-licious



Fuck !
I'm just soooooo..yeah, EMO !

Alright,let's start my story. Lol.
If you feel like don't want to know about my EMO-LICIOUS story,
just leave my page.
I'm serious.

*Waving my hand. Byeeee*

Scratching my hair.
Scratching my face.
Closing my eyes.
Dropping my tears.


I'm freaking DOWN now ! Seriously.
*Bro, leave me alone. Don't force me to yell at you before I'm mad.*

Hell.
I asked him slap me just now. Him, my boyfriend.
I just want to awake.
In fact, I don't want to be emo too.
Don't you know me ? I'm always a cheerful girl right ? *Diffidenting*

Yeah, he is the one who makes me DOWN like hell. He, my boyfriend.
I'm totally affecting by him.
No doubt, because I care him what.

Lau Pling Chee, back here ! Just stop crapping. Wtf ?!
Again. Let's start my story.

Well. As you know, Christmas eve is coming SOON.
Most of ALL the couples are going to celebrate this day together, am i right ?
So, I planned to through this romantic day with him.
I don't know. I just don't know.
Why he could leave me alone in this day ?
I clear all my date to stay with him, but...WHAT THE FUCK ?!
He is NOT free on that day. I was just like what the........... GOD !

Lau Pling Chee, again. Stop being rude kay ?
I'm just freaking MAD ?! Yeah, just stop it. *FUCK!*

Fine. I'm telling myself, FINE !
As long as I'm still be with him then everything is fine.
Alright. *Brainwashing* *Comforting myself.*
But actually my tears just can't stop dopping,
I just CANNOT control. FML.

That's a strong reason to make my curvy-U-smile to turn into BIG-n-smile.
Don't you get me ?! I'm just so down. T.T

Another story.
No more christmas eve with him.
So what's next ? Yes, you're right, NEW YEAR EVE.

I told him I want him to countdown with me on that day.
But you know what he told me ?

Oh ??? I'm not around kajang on that day luuu.

WHAT THE HECK ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emo-licious. FUCKING EMO !


He gonna spent his time with his brothers ( game brothers ).
Alright. I wish I could understand him.
His friends, brothers or even his GAME are always important than me.
It's fact. Fact that cannot changed.
I just cannot understand why boys love to play game so much.
It's just like drug for them, isn't it ?!

You know ?
I'm not stopping him from playing games.
But not that addicted lo ! Until leave me for three special holidays.
I just want him to be with me on special holidays.
Our first Christmas, first New Year, first 100days.
But he is not going to do so.
Fine. Fine. Fine. :'(

Fine. Am comforting myself again.
Everything will be fine. *Force SMILING :)*

3rd T.T story.
The 100th day for me and him.
He's still with his brother.
Even i told him that's our 100days, he was like ... nothing.
=_________________________________=

He just gimme this response.
...
Three dots.


How could I accept this ?!!!!!
Well, I'm just...fuck !
I don't know what I meant to you. :(

Sorry for my rudeness.
I'm so sorry. :(

You aren't care.
You care your game moreeeeeeee.

Even I specially go your house to find you,
but you still care your game more than me.

Do you know how much I care you ?
That's why I just cannot share my mood with you.
I don't want you to be emo like me.
I don't want you to be sad like me.
And I know that you don't like me keep emo like your ex-girlfriend.
So, I just can tell you I'm alright on phone although my pillow is wet because of my tears.
Of course I also know that emo is annoying,
but sorry babe, I'm just..cannot control.
Can you understand me ? :(

I'm trying !!! Try to be happy.
Ifeellikecryingnonstop.
Just don't stop me from sobbing. T.T

Babe, I ain't lying.
I need you. T.T
Since you're stepping your legs into my life,
you're sooooooo important to me.
I need your shoulder right now.
Ijustwanttosobnonstop ! T.T

When I think of I've to pass my New Year and the 100th day alone,
the stupid emo-licious mood is coming back to me,
this makes me ultra sad.
SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kaykaykay. I know I crapped alot. Don’t stop me.
I am just feeling fucking down today.
And to those who read my blog regularly,
I am telling you that this is my officially EMO-SAD post.
A real one.

Pillow, I am coming.
Get ready to be wet. T.T

I love you, babe.



_____________________________________

Hanging out with friends today.
But I'm not enjoy at all.
You know what ?
I can't smile truly when my friend was capturing my pics. FML.

I'm making myself busier and busier.
So that I don't have any extra time to think of sad things.
But when time is getting nearer and nearer to the night,
my EMO-LICIOUS is hugging me tightly.
I can cry although I'm sleeping.

Going to times square with friends tomorrow.
I think I will bring along my sadness there.
I'm trying to sack all the sadness out from my heart.
Keeping them inside me is making me so sad and dull.

I'm still the happy Lau Pling Chee. Yes, I am. Bless me.