17 December 2010

Fine.

I'll be fine. Yes, I will.

Let's SMILE. :)

Am going to times square later.
Going to shop as much as I can today !
I want to watch TRON LEGACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY badly !
but know what ? My shopping partner don't want to watch.
Hmmmm? So, how ?
I don't care. I must watch it. Hehehe.
I'm so sorryyy.

Mum, faster come back gimme money laa.
Keke.


Oh ya, many of my friends are using Iphone 4.
I'm trying to get one but...
I just don't want to same as them.
I always want to be the special one. Aha. :D

So, I want to buy Sony Ericson Vivaz.
I don't know is it nice to use or not.
Any idea ?

Hmmmm, how about blackberry ?
Nononono, many of my friends are using too.
Not special laa. Lol.

Wtf ? It's 9.39am now ?!
I got to go.
I have to meet up my friend at 10am but I'm still here blogging ?!
Slap Lau Pling Chee.

Byeeeee. Wish me have a nice day ! :D
Tron Legacy here I come. Lalalala. ;)