19 December 2010

Enjoy my days. ;)

Gosh ! Why I still can't use chinese word to update my blog ?!
But I can use it in facebook. How weird huh ? D;
Fml. I hate using my broken english to update my blog laa. :(

Omg, I'm so lazy hell man. I should update my blog yesterday but you know,
I'm freaking tired until once I lie on my bed, I fall asleep.

I'm torturing my legs. Lol.
I used both of my legs more than 15 hours on shopping this few days.
Omg, pity my legs so much. :(
I just realize a big red bruise on my toe yesterday when i bathe. T.T
I'm so sorry.

Alright. I want to share my recently life with all of you.
Since I finished my Spm, I went lotsa places.
Other than Sepang Gold Coast for seafood, Times Square, Sg.Wang and Pavilion shopping mall,
I went Education fair at Mid Valley yesterday.

I went there with three of my friends_ Yaya, Eetong and Eileen.

I want to shout WHAT THE FUCK to Malaysia Ktm system badly.
Know what ? When the coach is already full of peoples, those peoples still keep squeeze into the coach of train.
And also the staff of Ktm, keep asked us "masuk masuk."
Hey you, are you blind ?! Can't you see there's no more any extra places ?!
Fuck you, bitch.
*Omg, I'm so rude. Sorry.*
I just can't move at all when I'm in the coach. Ishhh.

We reached Mid Valley around 11.30am.
Then, we went for meal.
I had my breakfast but my friends had their lunch. Lol.

After meal, we were heading to Education Fair which held at Mid Valley Exhibition center.
There're sooooooooooooooo many people. I don't like that. Hard to walk maa. :(

Actually I like KDU and MMU but, you know ? I've no fate with both of this college. :(
I want to go KDU Damansara campus but there don't have Management of Human Resource course. Wth.
I want to go MMU Cyberjaya campus but same, don't have the course that I want. :(

So, most probably I'll go SeGi College I guess. Haih.

There're lotsa peoples ask for registeration.
I gave them all FAKE info. My number is 0166367391. HAHAHHAA. Call me ha.
*Blehhh.*

I met many of my friends at the fair. And also someone that I like in my childhood time. HAHAHA. OMG, He's still so handsome !
He was at UCSI there asking for infomation.
Is him going to study at UCSI ? *curiousing*

Around 3pm, my friends want to back.
Due to transport problem, I have to back with my sister who went shopping at Times Square yesterday. So yeah, I went Times Square to find her by myself.
I'm so brave ! Muahahahahahaha. Ceh, not first time also laa.

I reached Times Square around 4.30pm.
And yeah, luckily I remember I got to buy a christmas present for Desmund Chew.
So I find his present at Times Square.
Uhmm, since I know he's using his ex-girlfriend bought for him geh wallet,
so I decided to buy him a wallet. *Devil smile. xD*

Wth, boys' wallet is freaking hard to find man !
I went almost all the shops, only selling purse, but not wallet. Ishhh.
Tired sei me. Hmmm, when I was giving up, I saw a sibeh cute wallet at Paul Smith store ! Expensive duh. But I bought it. Aha.

Uhmmm, I don't know it's a replica or original, I just know it's really sibeh cute !
I hope he don't care and will like it lo. I very san fu only found de leh. :(

Show you here. Teehee.



Cute right cute right ?? Tell me I got taste. xD
I love the rainbow car !

Whatever, I already bought it with a expensive price.
So Desmund Chew, you have to like it no matter how ! HAHAHA.
Planned to give him a suprise, so I haven tell him I've bought him a wallet.
So you, whoever saw my post, don't tell him ! xD

After I found him a wallet, I went SnJ for present box and wrapping paper.
Finally, my mission is completed. :D

Then, I went Starbucks for Toffee Nut Latte !
Omg, I've drank more than 5 cups of Toffe Nut Latte for this week.
No choice, I'm collecting stamps to redeem a complimentary exclusive Starbucks Coffee 2011 Planner. Teehee.
I left only 3 stamps more to complete my another mission !
*I'm Tom Cruise. xD*

I went back with my sister at 6.30pm from Times Square by monorail. :(
When I was walking from KL central monorail station to Kl central there,
a boy walks toward me and asked me,
"Hey girl, do you have a boyfriend ? Can I have you number ?
Can I text you ? If yes, will your boyfriend jealous ?"

Goshhh, why laa boys nowadays so free and nothing to do huh ?
I gave him a fake number then leave. *Again, devil smileeee*
Feeling so fly like a G6 when giving fake info to others. HAHAHHA.
I think it will be my new hobby. xD

Stop crazying. Just forgive me kay ? Aha.

Uhmmm, I reached home and start to rest.
I cannot continue torturing my legs. :(

At night, I called someone special for me. *Not Desmund.*
I mentioned him before in many of my post.
Click here, here and here if you don't know.

Uhmm, know what ?
I feel like want to keng gai with him but when he answered my call, I don't know what to say.
I started our conversation like this.

"Hmmm, what are you doing ?"
"Watch TV lo. Why ?"
"Hmmmm, no why laa. You watch laa then. Bye."
"Bye bye."

Wtf ! Just end like this. Hmmm, alright.
After 10 minutes i think, I received his msg.
"You called me just ask me what am I doing ?"

Obviously, not.
But I just don't know why i don't know what to say when I heard his voice.
I don't know how to reply him also. So, I just leave it until afternoon only I replied him.

He's special for me, without any reason, just special.
You know, sometimes I miss him more than Desmund. I just don't know why.
But, we are just friends. Yeah, friends. :)

He's the one who introduce the song What If to me.
That's why this song is soooo meaningful to me. Lol.

We can't, we can't tell, the future now ~

After ate Panadol, then I sleep for 13 hours until today morning I received my Desmund's call. He's already back from church but I'm still sleeping. x)

Uhmmm, oh ya, I went saloon for a hair cut just now.
My bangs is shorter now. I'm so cute weyyy. xDDD
I can't tahan liao ler. I want dye my hair !!! D;
The barber keep told me I suit to dye colour because my hairs grow healthy !
Goshhh. But my mum... wtf


Fine. I got to stop here.
Take a nap and tonight going to online until the midnight. xDDD


*Chiaoooo*