07 December 2010

Hotlink Hot Tickets

Hey dude, GOOD NEWS here.
There are some new promotion for Hotlink users !

Although I'm not a Hotlink user,
but I feel that this promotion is awesome.Lol.
The only reason is, it is related to Pizza Hut ! xD
Esurient me. So what ? x)

I get all this info from Hotlink website.
All of you can take a look there too.
Let's see what I get. :)

Enjoy more value with Festive Hot Tickets.

With more talktime and SMS,
you'll be able to reach out to more family and friends this festive season.

Get Family Favourites Personal Pan Pizza
from Pizza Hut for only RM1++ with the Festive Hot Tickets.



RM10 Hot Ticket
● 70 minutes
● 120 SMS
● All local networks, at anytime
● 7-day validity
● Local networks include all local mobile and fixed line



RM15 Hot Ticket
● 120 minutes
● 300SMS
● All local networks, at anytime
● 10-day validity
● Local networks include all local mobile and fixed line




How to activate your hot tickets ?

There are 2 ways to activate your Hot Ticket:

a. Scratch the back panel to reveal the 14-digit code.
Then dial *105* ‹14-digit code›# and press send/call to activate.
b. Dial *100#, select "Hot Ticket" and then select "Enter code".
Then key in your 14-digit code to activate.


How to check the hot ticket balance ?

Dial *129#, select Hot Ticket to view your minutes,
SMS balance and Hot Tickets validity.




Present 2x RM10 Festive Hot Tickets at Pizza Hut
to get a 6" Family Favourites Personal Pan Pizza
for only RM1++, valid till 31 January 2011!



Present 1x RM15 Festive Hot Ticket at Pizza Hut
to get a 6" Family Favourites Personal Pan Pizza
for only RM1++, valid till 31 January 2011!


Well.
Are you curiousing why am i promote for Hotlink here ?
It is because I gonna join the Hotlink family soon ! xD
Waiting for my stupid Spm to end then i can get my new phone. :)

I bought a RM10 Hotlink Hot Ticket for my hubby boy just now.
I want to buy another 1 so I can enjoy a RM1 Personal Pan Pizza !
Teehee.

Pizza - Hut ~