17 December 2010

17/12/2010 :)

Hey guys, I'm back ! Again, updating my blog. Ha.
I just like to spent time to blogging.
I love my blog. Teehee. :D

Oh ya, I've changed some setting of my blog.
I changed the background.
I don't really like dark colour as background because it's hard to customize.
I've to lighten the colour of my words so that it'll be easier to read.
Mafan lo. Ishhh.

So, I prefer like now_ WHITE ! Hehe. :D
And I've choosen RED colour as my main theme colour for my blog.
No doubt, I just loveeeeeee red so much !
So now you know why I love X'mas so much ?
Most of the things are red in colour ! How AWESOME ? :D

And I love the santa's hat i had bought in Pavilion.
I get it with RM7.90 only !
It's sooooooo nice to touch because it's made by some kind of special fabric.
I also realize it gotta nice smell, Santa Claus's smell. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
I know I'm insane. Just forgive me kay ? Lol.

What the...I crapped a lot again.
Back to the title, let's talk about what was happening today. :)

Alright, it's 17th of December in 2010 today.
*Screaming~ 2011 is coming soon !!!*
Uhmmm, yeah, I went out again today.
Actually I want to wake up at 8.45am today,
but I was just superrrrrrrr TIRED !
So, when my alarm keep ranging at 8.45am, I just temporize it until 9.00am.
Imma lazy bum, I know. So ?!

When I reached Ktm, my friend was already waiting for me.
We met lotsa friends at Ktm today.
Classmates and schoolmates !
Seems like all of them started their holiday plans like me.
Weeeeeee, holiday is the best ! :D

We met our primary school class teacher !
Omg, nostalgic when saw her. T.T
I miss my class in primary school alot ! :(

We chit chating for awhile with friends and teacher then we went seperately back into our way.
We reached Times Square 1hour + later.
Then we bought movie tickets for Tron: Legacy !
I was so excited ! Hell man.



Here it is !
You ain't me so you'll not know what my feeling when this movie is released.
I've wait this movie for half year and above ! No lying.
I promised myself I won't miss this if not I rather go bang wall. Haha.
So, you know, finally I watched it !!!!!!!! Omg !!! *crazy*



Know what ?
I think I fall in love with the leading actor of Tron Legacy_ Garrett Hedlund.
Yes, him. He's handsome like hell right ?!!! Lol.
Yeah, i love handsome boy. *Opps, he's a man.* Whatever. :P

When he's appeared on the first scene of this movie,
I said "Walao, leng zai !" xDDD
I don't know what the stranger that sitting beside me will think about me. Lol.

He's so cool ! I love him. :D

And this girl is so charming !
Quorra.



Her eyes is huge ! Envy sei me. HAHA.

When I was watching this movie, I was like... WOW nonstop.
Super digital.

I wish I could watch it in 3D.
Who wants to watch Tron: Legacy in 3D date me pls !
I want to watch it again. In 3D for this time.
I think it's wasted if you watch it in normal version.

I bet you will WOW 1000x if in 3D version.
How amazing the creation of their costume and vehicles !

If you went GSC cinema of Pavilion recently you'll know the bike that exhibit out there. Omg ! It's super duper YENG ! :D

Let me show you what it's look like.



I love the huge tires. Cute right ? xD

Oh ya, the story line of this movie..
uhmmm, why don't you watch it by yourself ?
It's worth ! Got leng zai and leng lui plus super yeng bikes ! HAHA.

I rated 4 stars for this movie. :D
★★★★☆


Oh yeah, finally I went Snowflakes today.
I always want to go but lotsa obstructions blocked me. Wth.
Finally, I went today ! :D

I ordered this.



I don't know what this called.
There's grass jelly, red beans, pearls and two of handmade taro.
It's too big size for me.
I shall share with my friends next time if not it's wasted. :(

What the..time is passes so fast !
It's 12.39am now.
I think I should sleep now.

Am going out on tomorrow again.
Venue: Mid Valley Education Fair.
I'm searching a suitable college for myself. :)

Hmmm, X'mas is coming soon.
I love the snow at Pavilion today. :)



Good nights. ♥




......................................

My computer is sot plug again.
That's why I update my blog in english. T.T
So sorry for my broken english.
I'm not used to it too. Just so weird. D;