19 December 2010

Let's rock it ! ;D

Lol.
Due to my emolicious mood recently, I keep finding lotsa ROCK songs to comfort my mood.
So now, uhmmm, here's my booties. Aha.

Yeah, of course, these songs really can cheer me up.
I was so high when listen to these songs.
And now, my playlist is full of ROCK songs !
Rock it babeh. ;)

First of all, I must recommend this song to you.
I can't remember whether I recomended this song before or not.
Whatever, I still want to say about this song really awesome shittttt.
I'm ultra high when I'm listening to this song. Hehe.
In Rock classifiation, of course cannot forget Far East Movement laa !

Far East Movement - Like A G6



Far East Movement really an amazing electro hop quartet.
Their sounds really suit to electro pop music !
I'm feeling so fly like a G6 when listen to their songs. :D

Other than that, Sean Kingston's sound is amazing too.

Fire Burning by Sean Kingston.



Someboday call 911 !
This song is released long time go I know.
But nice songs won't outdated ever right ?
Thumbs up for Sean Kingston. :D

Trez Songz is an American recording artist, producer and actor.
I love his songs since he sang for soundtrack of Step Up series movie.

His new album was just released in September this year. :)

Bottom Up by Trez Songz featured Nicki Minaj.




I listened this song from Hitz. FM.
Niceeeeeee :D


Uhmm, am trying to fix my sot blog so that I can type chinese here.
Bless me kay ?


Oh ya, Candyland Prom night'10 is countdown in 2days !
Hope I'll can lotsa fun there. :)



I really love my ticket number.
James Bond 007 is me !!! x)



Love,
Plingchee.