29 January 2011

Yamcha time. ;)

I joined yamcha session with my buddies just now.
We always have this kind of meeting up recently to gather all of us.
Some of them went for work and study so, uhmm, we really need some time to gather and have some chit chat time. :D

I do really like to gossip you know. HA.
Don't laugh at me kays ? I'm serious. ;P
We gossip about life, love and friends everything.
We're gossip girls !!! :D

I can share my mood and stories with my dearest buddies.
They always willing to listen to me. But they're just kehpo-ing I know. MUAHAHAHA.

After yamcha at 21st century Bukit Mewah, we planned to go for 2nd round but you know, Kajang is really a bored place during night time. So, our plan FAILED. D;
We went to one of our friend's house to chit chat for a short while then only got back our back-home mood. Lol.

I reached home at 12.30am tonight.

Going out for shopping with friends on tomorrow.
Uhmm?? The mines for this time. ;)
Teehee. Good nights !




When I'm alone, I will cry. My tears always want to accompany me when I'm alone. :'(