26 January 2011

A very RANDOM post. ;)

Sorry for Idk what to put as the title. Lol.

Uhmmmm, what I can say now is bored. Bored bored bored. D;
Why laa there's no people is on-lining now ? Where have all the people been going to ?
GOSHH. Am I the only one who stuck at home and doing nothing here ? Wth.
I want to go out sooooooooo BADLY man ! GOSHHHHHH.
Anywhere, just not staying at home alright. D;

But actually I went out today's afternoon. Lol. :P
Not far, his house lo. Where else I can go ? :/

Beginning of the story is, we've actually planning to go MidValley for the movie, Homecoming on Tuesday. But you know, he ffk me. Wtf ! But he gave me a reasonable excuse, so yeah, I accepted it. :)
*Idk why I am the one who always let ppl ffk. Already used to it. So, FINE ! -.- *

Uhmm, so we planned to meet up on today since we already didn't meet for 4 days. Lol.
I miss him so badly. ♥
Then I went his house after my English lesson at 12pm. :)
We went Pizza Hut for lunch. ♥ *I didn't have lunch with him for N weeks liao.*
Finally, YEAH ! ;D

I met a classmate there and we chit-chatted for a short while.
Hey, my dearest 5 Harapan' 2010 classmates, when we gonna have our gathering huh ? Miss you all wey ! :D

After our sweet lunch, we spent time together until 5pm.
I love to play his phone game laa ! HAHA.


Fruit Ninja.




He said he specially downloaded this game for me since he knows I love to play. ♥

He kept forcing me to tell him why I emo for so many days. Finally, I told him everything.
I asked him why don't want to tell me about his studies at overseas.
He just said sorry to me. Fml.
I HATE THE WORD, SORRY !

After say out all the things, I feel better now. And I chose not to care so much !
I don't want to be emo anymore. SHOOOOOOOOO emolicious. :D

Besides that, I also want to share about my course which I decided to choose.
Hospitality Management @ Berjaya University College. :)
Hope that I wouldn't get into dilemma again. D;
I want to go there for a visit one day, to know more about the fees and what will learn in the course. :D
Luckily I got a friend went there for January intake, so that I can get more info from her. Teehee. Thank you sweetie. ♥


What the hell ? Only 11.03pm now. What am I going to do in this bored night huh ?
Yeah of course DRAMA ! :) Secret Garden here I come.
Sei lo. I addicted to this drama liao. Just like drugs ! ♥ ♥ ♥



Again, I missed a Wednesday night. I missed Hong Lok night market ! ;(