07 January 2011

Unfaithful.



I just can't stop listening to this song at this moment.
So you know why ? Yeah, because it's happened.

At this time, I'm not the one who unfaithful, is him.
I just can't stop my tears from dropping down when I know this. I just can't.
I keep crying when I'm sleeping, playing computer, even when I'm bathing. Fml.
I can't understand him. WHY ? I sacrificed for him so much, but he could do this to me ? FUCK.

His mentally affair is enough to push me down. I'm fucking down like shit now.
I had only slept for 3 hours yesterday night.
And now, 4.22pm , I haven't take my brunch yet. Fml.

I found the message that he sent to that girl.
"I think i really fall in love with you already deeper and deeper."
When I saw it, I'm sluggish. Then I start asked myself, what happened ?
Then when I saw the date, I was like WHAT THE HECK is happening now ?
It was only two days ago !!!!
He could told me he loves me so much at the same time he told the other girl he falled in love with her ?!!! Fml.
Seriously, I feel that i'm fucking stupid !
I even posted on twitter and said that "I love you more than yesterday babe. ❤" on that day.
Did you saw my previous post ? I still can post about 3Oh!3 when he was confessing with another girl !!! Gosshh. I'm a fucking bitch.
Okay, I feel that I really super duper fucking stupid ! No doubt.

Well, so now I've been fool or what ? I don't know.
But the thing I know is, he lied me.
He told me about the girl actually. But the problem is, he said that the girl like him but he not falling in love with her ! And now, what happened ? Who can tell me huh ?!!! Fuck.

Alright, I can't imagine what will happen when I'm in the stupid National Service.
Even I'm here, he also could affair, so what if I'm not around here ? Goshhh, I couldn't imagine. AND YET, I'M TRYING TO ESCAPE WHAT HAPPENED. What the fuckkkkkk !



Now, I'm in a conflict of emotions.
Fucking sad, fucking angry or fucking disappointed on him ?
I don't know. But the thing that just happened is, I forgiven him. Lol.
Are you laughing ? Yes, I do laughing. I don't know why.

Maybe that I'm insane or over mad. But I just..okay, fml.
He promised me that he wouldn't do that again anymore, I chose to trust him just because of I love him. I love him more than you could think.
I can wait him under the sun for two and a half hours and not angry at all.
I can let him use my money without limit, even if over Rm100 ? Lol.
I can drive to find him although I know my mum will scold me after that.
I can let him play games for whole day and not blaming him at all.
I can let him date with another girl by oneself.
I can pay for him when we went shopping for all his spending if he not enough money.
I can do whatever I can if he wants me to do so.
But still he betray me. So, I'm a fool.

His unfaithful prove that I'm a fool. How funny. HAHAHA.

By the way, the girl is good actually. She rejected him and asked him to treat me nicely.
I really appreciate the girl. Although the girl is also like him and yet she chose to pull back herself. Thank you so much.


I'm so sorry for everything I did last time.