26 January 2011

Times up.



End of the story. 4 months and the 4th day. How sad.
For sure, I'm crying. I can't even differentiate my tears and snivel.
*Sounds discusting right? Aha.*

I ended the call with him at 3.05am just now.
Both of us like, don't know how to say byebye to each other. Wtf, my tears is dropping again. T.T

I was like going crazy just now but I'm keep forcing myself to be calm.
One of the reason is because it's already midnight now ! xD
So yeah, I cried and cried and cried nonstop ! T.T

我真的很不舍得你。我爱你。
He told me this on call just now. When I heard this, my tears was dropping like a huge waterfall again. Tmd. T.T Due to some reasons, we really couldn't together anymore.
So yeah, time will prove everything. :)
Just let the time prove it. I'll be alright. Of course so do him. :)



I know I'm not alone
I'm not the only one who is broken
And I know I'll never let you go
I could watch the world pass by
Just as long as it's you and I, you and I


He sang this song for me yesterday. Everything is totally different in one day time.
Life is complicated. This is fact. Everyone have to accept it.
I just need some time. T.T

I think I will cry when I go Snowflakes Pavilion.
I think I will cry when I go GSC MidValley.
I think I will cry when I go Kl central Convenience Store.
I think I will cry when I saw Oxgenizer mineral water.
I think I will cry when I eat Singapore instant mee.
I think I will cry when I go GSC Pavilion.
I think I will cry when I go Uniqlo.
I think I will cry when I go Fahrenheit 88.
I think I will cry when I go Sek Na Tuk temple.
I think I will cry when I go 21st century.
I think I will cry when I go Prima badminton court.
I think I will cry when I saw Cupido.
I think I will cry when I saw his messages.
I think I will cry when I go Balakong Jusco.
I think I will cry when I buy Sprite for movie.
I think I will cry when I saw my purse.
I think I will cry when i go Oldtown Metro Point.
I think I will cry when I go Starbucks Metro Point.
I think I will cry when I listen to You & I songs.
I think I will ...

Too much memories between both of us. :'(
Anyway, it's end of the story. So, SMILEEEE. :)



We haven't watch any movie together in 2011. T.T