15 January 2011

Great Day. ♥



天天好天 —— Great Day. ♥

So yeah, finally I watched this movie. YEAH ! My dream came true ! Lol.
Imma movie freak, seriously. Hell yeah. ;)

Alright. I'll not going to tell you what's happening in this movie.
So, you have to go watch by your own. HAHA. Blehh. :P
What I want to share over here is my feeling. Yeah, that's it. :)

No doubt that I'm putting quite a big hope on this movie since their previous movie Tiger Woohoo is sooooo awesome. So, you noe. Lol.
But, I got a lil disappointed after I watched this movie. I'm serious.
Uhmm, not bad actually. I would like to watch it again with my hubby. ♥
But just, lil disappointed. The gam dung parts is less than I expected. You get what I mean ? Lol.

Yeah, funny is funny. But too bad I'm watching it during my emolicious time. Fml.
That's why I feel the others like insane when they're laughing like crazy. Lol.
I don't think they're funny actually so I just don't know why the others can laugh like a mentally problem person. -.-
Sorry to say that. xP

This is the first time I booked ticket by myself and collect the tickets by myself.
HAHAHAHAHA. I feel that I'm a fcuking pro girl ! xD
Do not laugh at me ! I'm just a lil girl kay ? Easy to satisfy. Don't vomit pls. xD

Although the movie is disappointing me, but I still cried like shit in cinema just now. It's really gam dung weyyyy. T.T
When the lil girl_ Joey rather to back kampung by herself to find her grandpa, I dropped my tears like a huge waterfall. T.T I think of my grandpa at the moment. I miss my grandpa ! ♥

And the character I like the most is the kakak (maid) in this movie. She's freaking funny dey. The way she walk, the way she cry, and the way she talk in cantonese ! I was laugh like an insane person. Lol. She could talk '我真的接受唔到咯!' HAHAHA.

So, a great movie from the astro crew for 2011 Chinese New Year again. :)
I rate 3.8/5 stars for this movie.
The next movie I want to watch is Faster ! Muscle man ! Wii Witt ♥



I watched lotsa coming soon movie trailers. All of them looks awesome hell.
Especially 127 hours. It is freaking attractive.



Another attractive movie trailer is Sanctum.



So, I'll just be patient and wait all these movies release ! :D

______________________________________________

Other than movies, I'm going to share about the Zodiac Signs of 2011 !
Some changes are made by those bla bla bla people I dunno who. Lol.
But they announced this.........

New Zodiac signs 2011 are:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11 – April 18
Aries: April 18 – May 13
Taurus: May 13 – June 21
Gemini: June 21 – July 20
Cancer: July 20 – Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 – Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 – Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 – Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 – 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 – Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 – Jan. 20


I'm a Leo now !!! Wth is thissss !!! D; How sadddddd. D;
I still prefer to be a Virgo girl. So, Virgo, I'm not going to betray you. :P
Imma a Virgo girl ! Forever is. ♥

The 13th sign Ophiuchus is added into the Zodiac list.
But some of the people are going to change the dates they use, so well I'll be one of them too ! Blehhh :P

Call me Virgo girl please. Hiak hiak. :D

__________________________________________


Alright, if the one who reading my post now is a girl, you definitely will understand my feeling. Lol.
What I'm going to say here is, all the girls like SHOPPING ! Am I right ? :D

Girls will like to add more and more shirts into their cupboard, and of course included me. Hehehe. ♥

The feel of taking many of booties that we bought in hand is fcuking amazing right ?
I loveeeeeee the feeling. The feeling can sweep away all my emolicious. Seriously yeah.

When I'm down, I'll like to go shopping and buy whatever I like with my money.
I'll spend as much as I can for all the beautiful shirts.

So today, I went for shopping. I bought some shirts alone.
Don't you think go shopping by yourself is fun huh ? Yes, I do.
I don't really like to shop with friends. I rather shop myself.
I don't know why. HA.

I used only Rm150 for 6 shirts today ! Don't envy me. xD
Know what ? I got a member card for Padini Concept shop. So I could buy all the shirts with member price. Hiak hiak ! :D
I bought 2 PDI shirts with only Rm24.50 per piece. Wth so cheappppp man !
And I also bought a RED Padini shirt with 20% discount.
OhMyGoshh, I'm going to crazy with all my booties. HAHA.

The greatest way to cure my emolicious is to SHOP crazily.
I left out shoes, bags and accesories !
I have to go for shopping some other day before CNY. Who want to join me ? HA.

1.50am now. It's the time off to bed. *Chiaoooo* ;)

I have a great day today with shopping and the movie Great Day. ♥



Know why am I emo today ?
I saw he's telling the others that he miss her. I'm the one who have to be quiet again. Fml.
And fuck him. ;(
Someone slap me please. I'm checking him everyday when he's not on9.
Wtf I shouldn't do this I know, so slap me please. I'm a bitch ! :'(
Lau Pling Chee, trust your hubby kay ? Please, I'm begging you. :'(