24 January 2011

Him.



The only one who can totally affect my emotion for now.
The only one who can totally makes me down.
The only one I miss alot for now.

Yeah, is HIM.

Know what ? I checked him again yesterday. Fml.
I know I shouldn't do this.
I do really know, but you wouldn't know my doubting if you're not me. F*


I know something about him and yeah, I'm in a bad mood now.
He's planning to study at overseas, Finland and wants to live with his beloved cousin who lives over there. And yeah, he doesn't tell me what he's planning to do.
He didn't even tell me a word about this. ;(

So, I don't know what's going on. And I also don't know what will happen next.
I was just like pretend nothing is happen, but yet I know everything. Tmd.

As I know, he wants to take a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for his university at Finland. But as I know, his mum is not allow him to go there due to the high amount of study fees. So, I don't know.

What I know is he's trying to search all the info about TOEFL from his friends.

I'm not trying to stop him for further study at overseas or what you know ?
I just don't know why he doesn't want to discuss with me.
Maybe I'm just nothing for him. Fml.


I'm just pretending, in fact I know everything.