29 January 2011

280111 ♥

Everyone is busy on their CNY shopping now, isn't it ?
So yeah, KL area is so crowded this few days. Hate it ! ;(
But yet, we still went to Berjaya Times Square KL to do some shopping yesterday. Haha.
*Girls like shopping !*

I received my babe's message on 27th night when I was attending my mum's office dinner that time. She asked me whether want to join her to Berjaya University College to find her friend, Rachel and I also can get some info about the college over there.
*I do really interested in Hospitality Management ! :D*
I promised her and we planned to depart from our house at 10am.
*Eventhough we're living in the same taman, but you know, this is the very first time I hang out with her. Lol. ♥*

We reached Times Square around 11.40am. Know what ? We went there by bus. HAHA.
The second time I went Times Square by bus and I can't even remember where is the bus stop to drop off. How funny. xD
We asked the driver to remind us get down from the bus so that we wouldn't miss the bus stop. xD Anyway, THANKS to the Mr.driver. ;P

Uhmm, the first thing I do when we reached Times Square is reload for phone. Fml, I can finish using Rm50 in a day time.
Hello Lau Pling Chee, please laa, control yourself kays ? -.-

Can you imagine ? Rm50 of phone credit for a day. My mum will kill me if she knows this. So, SHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Don't tell kays ? Heart youu. ;D
*I think DiGi center should give me more rewards lo ! Rm1000 free talktime ! Muahahahahahahaha. I'm dreaming. :P*

Back to the topic. Uhmm, after 7-eleven, we went to the lift of Times Square.
We're not sure about the direction to the Berjaya University College so we stood outside the lift for more than 10min I think. Lol.
We didn't get into the lift when the door is opened. HAHAHA. I couldn't count we've missed how many times of the lift. :P

After babe's friend called her and told us the way to her college, then we only reached Berjaya University College SUCCESSFULLY. :P

After we met Rachel, she asked one of the marketing manager there to give me some brief about their college. :)
I'm satisfy with what he told me because he can promote the college WELL !
5-stars hotel, the facilities and the kindness of their people.
Awwww, if there's no any accident, I think I'll start my college life there ! :DDD

We went for a short tour at Berjaya Hotel about half an hour.
I can see how luxury of a 5-stars hotel is. The roof of the hotel is sooooooo far away from me. HAHAHA. :P
The classrooms, learning resource center, kitchens, laboratories and everything else have been specifically designed to immerse all of the students in the Hospitality service.

If I study Hospitality Management there, I can even learn about all aspects of wine and winemaking ! How special is this ? :D *Blink Blink on my eyes.*

I love the place so muchie. But I'm in dilemma now. You know why ?
I can get offer of the fees if I go for April intake !!!
But too bad I'm stuck in Ns during May until middle of July. Fml. D;
So, should I skip my National Service? Hmmmm?

Oppps, am I out of the topic again ? HAHA. Come back, come back. :)

After the short tour, we went for our lunch. *Nopppp, is brunch actually. :P*
BBQ Plaza ! My first time having meal there. HAHA.
The food is not bad and the costs is acceptable.
The only annoying thing is, we met a SAKAI in the restaurant !!! D;
The waiter who served us is totally a SAKAIII !
Haih, I've no idea what's wrong with him so, just ignore him baa ! -.-

After our meal, we start our shopping ! Due to it's Friday yesterday, so it's not really crowded in the shopping mall. Thanks god. ;)

I spent about Rm175 for all my merchendises yesterday.
Not really satisfy because I have to think carefully before I buy all the stuff ! D;
This is totally not my style. I always will pay for the stuff I like once I'm in love with it.
But yesterday, I give up many of them. T.T Expensiveeeeee ! :'(
I only bring about Rm200 for my shopping on yesterday ! D; That's why. Fml.

I'm so frustrated that I still can't find my lace shorts !
Grrrrrrr !!! ;(



I love my leggings !!! I bought it at Uniqlo Fahrenheit 88. It costs me Rm59.90. D;
The is a big hole in my purse now. I'm totally broken. T.T
Don't know why, I'm in love with LACE now ! HAHA.
I want my lace shorts ! ;(

2 shorts from Cotton On Pavilion. They are sooooo worthwhile !
Get the first item with the ori price, then the second item will be in half price ! ;D
That's why I bought 2 shorts. Lol. :P
And I got a top from Kitchen Times Square with the price Rm39.90. Weeeeee.

Rm175 for 2 shorts, 1 top and a leggings. Quite worth actually. Teehee. :D

An awesome day with babes ! ♥
I know a new fren, Rachel. She's a nice person and friendly ! :D ♥
We should plan for another hang out next time. ;)


___________________________________________




Love is meaningless if you're in love with a person who doesn't appreciate you.
I'm in this situation now. Fml. Just FUCK my life.

I'm not trying to say how good am I or I should be appreciate by others.
But I'm just too hurt ! He shouldn't hurt me like this if he really loves me. Isn't it ?

Someone told me, I deserve a better one, just the matter of time.
So yeah, I love myself. :) Fong sam, I wouldn't do anythings that hurt myself alright. ;)

Girl 1, plastic is forever a plastic. I get what you mean now. Thanks. ♥
Girl 2, thanks for comfort me all the time in skype. You're a good listener. Loves. ♥
Girl 3, thanks for giving me encourages. Loves. ♥ I can really feel the toughness of our friendship. :D
Girl 4, thanks for comforting me in fb chatbox. Loves. ♥
Girl 5, thanks for cheer me up in twitter. Loves. ♥
Girl 6, thanks for everything in fb inbox messages. Loves. ♥

Boy 1, thanks for your 'sayang.' Lol. Appreciate it. ♥
Boy 2, thanks for lending me your shoulder. It's so warm. ♥
Boy 3, thanks for accompany me for movie when I'm sad. And thanks for the Sprite. HAHA. ♥
Boy 4, thanks for everything. Eventhough just a text, but you're so sweet. Loves. ♥
Boy 5, thanks for your calling. I know you're just too worried about me. Thank you. ♥

Lastly, thanks for everyone who worry about me and cheer me up.
THANK FOR EVERYTHING. XOXO. ♥



End by,
Lau Pling Chee. ♥