30 January 2011

300111 ♥

Goshhh, I still can't use chinese to update my blog.
Haihhh. I'm so sorry because of my broken english.
Uhmmm, I'm still learning alright. Stay with me kays ? Loves. ;)


About today, uhmmm yeah, I went The Mines to do some shopping today.
Actually I want to watch the Andy Lau's new movie SHAOLIN but too bad the movie doesn't release on that cinema. So, FAILED. ;'(
Andy Lau, must wait for me kays ?

I bought some stuff again. Teehee, I'm a shopaholic !
I spent around Rm 150 on today's merchendises. How worth ? :D
I got a pair of shoes, a bag, and two tops with Rm 150. HAHA.

I love my Body Gloves shoes alot ! I'm in love with it once I saw it.
It only costs me Rm 45.90 !!! How cheap for a pair of shoes !!! :D
I got my bag at Maple, a top from Effu and another top from Smart Rise Store.
I love everythings that I've bought. Muahahahahahaha.
I should end my Cny shopping and start packing my stuff for my Hong Kong trip.

Ishhh. My mum not allowed me go out anymore and she asks me to pack my things start from now on.
Hello mami, I'll plan for myself kays ? I'm already 18 years old for 2011 !
GOSHHHH. I know she's just worry about me laa. So, I'm listening to her lo.

I hate sharing a computer with my siblings.
They not allowed me to play more than a limit time.
So, I got to go now le.


Stay tunes guys ! Loves. ;)



We're together back. But, the feeling is different.
He changed his facebook password. TAMADE. I guess he don't want me to check him.
Hey, if you're openly, what are you scaring for ? -.-
So, anything baa. I don't want to care anymore.