12 January 2011

Taylor Swift's music factory. ♥



Taylor Swift is one of the female singer who I admire very much.
Her voice is so suitable in her music.
I love songs because everytime when I listen to her songs I feel very comfortable.
She's pretty awesome. ♥



You Belong With Me.

Awwww, the music video is so sweet man ! ♥
There's was a story about this song actually. I mean, for me.
Click here if you want to know.

But all that is already past ! It's just a part of my memories between both of us.
But I do really love this song. The lyrics are so attracting. ♥



White Horse.

The music video is attracted me so badly. I'm watching it repeating and repeating.
The guy inside the video is soooooo similar with HIM.

I trusted him with 100% of my heart but yet, he could betray me also.
It is exactly same with the MV of White Horse ! D;
The only different part is my answer is YES, Taylor's is NO. LOL.

Do you love me ? YA. Can you give me another chance ? NO.

I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well. :D
I love this sentence the most !



Mean.

All you are is mean, and a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life, and mean.
You don’t know, what you don’t know.

The melody of this song is so comfortable. ♥

So, why you gotta be so mean?



Love Story.

The first song of Taylor Swift that I know.
She's so charming in the music video. I love her dress ! OhMyGoshh. :D

You'll never have to be alone.



Mine.



Fifteen.



Fearless.



Teardrops On My Guitar.



Crazier.


This is the song that Taylor sang in the movie_ Hannah Montana !
Awww, I miss the movie. :)



Picture To Burn.

There's many more of Taylor's songs, but I couldn't list all them here.
Here's are those which I like listening to.

So, Taylor Swift ROCK ! HAHA.


__________________________________



I miss him, the one who always accompany me when I was sad last time.
But now, he's no longer be with me because of his work. :(

I miss the moment when we spent together.
I miss the moment when we was studying at Oldtown together.
I miss the moment when we play Skype during the midnight for revision.
I miss the moment when me take taxi together.
I miss the moment when we talked in phone during the midnight.
I miss the moment when you tell me about your secret.
I miss the moment when you sent me your favourite songs.
I miss the moment when received your text early in the morning.
I miss the moment when saw you was waiting me outside 7-11.
I miss the moment when you pay for my expenses.
I miss the moment when you were trying to solve the Maths question.
I miss the moment when you called me at 12.00am on my birthday.
I miss the moment when you promised me.

Yet, I remember all our promises. Did you ?
Seriously, I miss you badly right now. :(