12 April 2011

Wow ?



Oh well, I'm seriously on fire right now.
Do you know the feeling of something been stolen by someone ?
It's fucking uncomfortable and angry.
I'm extremely furious now!
Don't talk to me until I've done this post kays ?! ;(



This doll cute right ? I've been craving for such a looooooong time.
Hmmm, two years I think. :(
No money to buy ? Just take a pic for memory then. Aha !
So, I took this picture.

Well, I saw it again in Mid Valley again last two weeks with the boyfie.
He said he wanna to buy for me but I had stopped him. I said I want the bigger one. LOL !
Actually I just don't want him to waste money.
For your information, this doll is really costly. :(

But you know, someone used my pic on other purpose without my permission.
Hmmm ? Is it called stealing ?
I feel like ... 被侵犯。;(
Oh! Whatever. I don't want to care anymore. Please fuck off !
You're such a kanasai !

GOSHHHH ! I'm just so angry. Sorry for my rudeness.

Tamade this fella makes me so pissed off.
I should update my blog about my day out yesterday !

A day out with my babes ! ♥

I reached home at 11.52am. Awwww, I'm a good girl.
Cinderella ? Have to back before 12am. -.-

So, here it is. Tadaaaaaaaaaaa.



Sushi King Card RM2 Bonanza 2011
Went for Sushi King with my babes since there're promotion for members ! *Winks*

This is the 2nd time I went for Bonanza promotion.
At the nearest Sushi King, Metro Point Kajang. LOL.

AHAHA. Same place, same time, different people.
I still remember that last year, I went with my schoolmates and Account tuition teacher. :)
We queued more than half an hour that time. How pityy. :(
After ate Sushi then the ex-ex him accompany walked back home.
Awww ! Memories ! LOL.
Suddenly realize that the last-time-me was so innocent. AHAHAHAHAHA !

OPPPSSS? Back to the topic, sushi sushi ! :D



This is the one I love the MOST ! Ate so many plates of this Taufu.
Awwwwwww, craving for Taufu now !!! ♥
YUMMYYYY !





We were laughing like mad while eating. LOL.
Like what ah teng said, we're the noisiest table at that time.
So many people were looking at us when we were making noise like hell. AHA !
It's fun though. ;))

After having brunch at Sushi King, we followed what we had planned, MOVIE at The Mines ! :)))
The ghost must be crazy, 鬼也笑。



This movie seriously funny shit ! AHAHAHAHA.
You know, Singaporean's jokes really damn funny ! LOL.

I-pad in hell is called I-one.
The software which they're using down there is Mi-ghost-soft ! LMAO.
Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha !

Don't wanna tell you so much about the movie. Go cinema and watch it!
Laugh out loud as much as possible. ;)

We were laughing nonstop in the cinema.
By the way, I not really like comedy, so I rate 3/5 for this movie. :P



After movie, I went back home for a bath.
Am gossip with Jojo, I knew something which is soooooooo unbelievable.
Then I was like ... WOW ? How come I don't know anything about it ?
Well, I don't want to know anything about HIM anymore.
He's really horrible. I'm scare of HIM. You're scaryyyy man ! T___T
LOL. Gossip is really fun !

说什么爱得有多深,原来也只是被谎言包围着。
原来,我只活在充满谎言的爱情世界里。
他妈的。

We were gossiping nonstop while we're waiting Anson comes to fetch us to have STEAMBOAT as dinner. ;)
And of course, we wanted to treat WenKang as his birthday was on Sunday.
Happy Birthday Darling ! BEST BROTHER EVER ! :) ♥



Wow ? In fact, we can't finish it. LOL.
Everyone was eating like mad when the beginning. No choice, we're really hungry ! LOL.
Eating steamboat with a gang of friends is just freakishly AWESOME !
Laughing, talking, gossiping, listening to songs, sharing, teamwork.
Wooots ! Love it. ♥

I'm crazy on eating Lala. I think I had eaten more than 30s of it. LOL.
I miss the ice-cream there !!! Awwww !

There're one more disgusting thing that WenKang had introduce to me. AHAHA !



AHAHAHA ! Can you guess what we called this ?
Males' private part ! ROFLMAOOOOOOOO ! xD

Had fun with my babes. They're just so AWESOME !
Spending time with friends is much more better than facing computer all the time.
:)



On called with the boyfie before sleep.
Know what ? I cried like hell, but I don't know why. Wtf ? -.-
Actually, I do care. But it just soooo SAD. :'(
I love you, that's why I care.
No matter how, I'm still a girl right ? Sigh.

Promised you, this will be the last time I cried because of that reason.
I'm still the HAPPY one. :)




Oh? It's raining! Gonna sleeeeep for hours again. Hiak hiak!*
Oh? Finally, I've done this post. And, the fire on my head was extinguished !
WOW ! Good good. :)))
Don't wake me up from my sleeping !
Chiaoooooo*

MUSICOFTHEDAY