09 April 2011

The gang.



Mixed with this gang recently. Uhmm, since February I think.
It had been two months to join with them and hang out with them.
Yamcha at night, spend time at night, hiking, shopping, movie-watching, chit chatting, joking, and even working.

It's like know them quite a looooooong time because we can chit chatting all about the hell and heaven all the time. LOL !
You know, that's what friends always do.

Don't wanna talk about those problems anymore. I'm exhausted.
Just goes on with all the friends' laughter kays ?
We are friends. :)



Went out with them last night again. We went to Beach Cafe.
Mifen, Jojo and I reached there earlier, for ? GOSSIP ! Ahahaha !
Girls' gossip section is always the BEST part. LOL.
Girls know girls, because we are the same. Facing the same problem and have the same feeling. We can know each others well. :)

The rest of them join us after their work. All of us were playing like kids, and laugh like shit. AHAHHA !
Quite a big gang, combination of Convent girls, High School boys, YuHua, Jalan Bukit , and of course JASMIN girls ! Heyy, Jasmin ROCKKKs ! xD
Well, we actually wanna meet Mayteng up because she's leaving Malaysia soon !
GOSHHH ! T_______T
I'll miss you alright ! Must miss me babe ! :'(

Took lotsa pix, walked the whole Beach cafe, laugh like mad, drank the beverages together.
This is LIFE ! I hate to stay at home and facing computer all the time. -.-

#nowplaying Kiss Me Thru The Phone - Soulja Boy Tell'em ft. Sammie

I bought a Blackberry from my friend. Due to my mum started to bind me from hanging out,
I asked him to take the phone for me when I was yamcha-ing yesterday.
He said YES,NO PROBLEM the day before, but I received his call when I was at Beach yesterday. He said that he's not free and have to ffk me.
Then I was like ... wtf ? I scolded him for quite a long time on the phone then. LOL !
Pity right ? xD
But in the end he came and gave me the phone. LOL !
Because I was keeping scolding him nonstop. xDD

I got my Blackberry ! Weeeee ♥
Secretly, without my mum knowing. Of course, I used my salary and angpau money to buy it. But you know, my mum is such a hard communicate person, that's why. -.-

Oh yeah, back to the topic. ;)
After I took the phone, I received the hubby's call and said that he's coming to Beach Cafe to celebrate WenKang's birthday.
Then I was like ... OHHH ? We can meet up ? YAYY ! AHA ! ;D

He came about 11pm with his gang of friends. Beer and smoke. -.-
I will drink all his beer if I wasn't have to drive. LOL ! I want to drinkkkk ! Lalala.
I met some of my schoolmates at Beach Cafe too.
They're all changed. GOSHH ? Wear like Michael Jackson look to go yamcha ? LMAO.

Sent Mifen and Jojo back home. Again, GOSSIP ! Aha.
I do really love them ! Girls are awesome ! ;)




09/04/2011
Planned to go Broga Hill for hiking.
Oh ! I love to hike. I know I'm a active girl, no doubt. ;D

Early in the morning, 4.30am.
I slept only one an hour after on called with the boyfie.
Sleepyyy ! :(
Ewwww ! The boyfie failed to wake me up ! Bendan betul ! xDD
But I know he's also tired like shit laa. So, I forgive him ! AHA.



The plan seemed like PHAILEDDD, because of Dicky's gf didn't join us.
So end up we went to a park for jogging.
Jogging ? Or gossiping more ? xDD

Went to Dicky's house to rest after the park.
I slept for about an hour, because I really sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy ! LOL.
PlingChee = Pig Ling Chee. Well, they gave me this name. ;P

After that, we went Leisure Mall for breakfast.
Again, chit chatted. :)

You know, the feeling is kinda WEIRD. How to say ? *More to beh song maybe.*
Anyway, this is just my prediction. I'm sensitive ! Virgo girl maa. :P

They were like want to talk something, but because of the existence of me, they seemed like using all those symbol words to represent HIM.
Maybe they're just care my feeling, don't want I feel hurt or uncomfortable.
But, the feeling of knowing this is really quite beh song.
I know what you all talking about kays ? I'm the alert one. Ahaha ! ;D
We're friends right ? Shouldn't talk like this de lo. -.-
Oh! Whatever.

After sending back all the friends home, I went to lunch with the hubby.
OPPPPS ? It's actually his breakfast. How pity. :((
He helped me to set up my Blackberry. Teehee!
Went back home after saying goodbye.


Know what, I suppose to go clubbing tonight ! With my hubby boy.
But, the MOMMY is scolding me like mad, that's why.
I'm here to blog. :'(
I swear, I MUST go to the club after I go to the University !
None of you can stop me ! ;(

Oh ya! I had registered Diploma in Hospitality Management at Taylor's University Lakeside Campus. The class will be start on 6th of July.
I just can't wait for my class to start ! :D