06 April 2011

The Wednesday.



Hi! It's Wednesday today. Owwww, time flies like a rocket!

Uhmmm, I got nothing to post actually.
Just wanna spend some time here because I'm so B-O-R-E-D. -.-

I'm doing mask now actually. I can't talk, I can't talk, I can't talk! LOL.
You know why, my face is so fucking dry and is full of small pimples. Fml.
Feel like wanna slap myself because of keep eating spicy food and sleep late in the midnight everyday. FUCK. ;(

Oh well, that's life by the way. We should enjoy while we're still alive! Aha! ;)

Pearl Extract Mask. Likey the smell! Weee ♥


Oh ya! I went out last night again. Yeah, I'm not a guai luii. xD
It's about 10pm at the night I went out with a friend. We went Mcdonald.
It's totally not a good idea, but you know I'm the one who said want to go. -.-
Well, I ate McFlurry Oreo again. Damn ? That was the 3rd cup in this week! Fml. *FATTIE!*

After McD, I went to mamak with two of my secondary schoolmates.
We were chatting like mad over there. Laugh like shit only. LOL.

And know what, I'm the only chinese girl in the whole mamak shop. It's kinda scaryyyy! D;
I was keep imagining someone would hold a knife or gun and came to rob for money. @___@ Luckily, it was just my imagination. Aha!
I'm still alive and blogging here wey! LOL.

I went back home about 2.30am.
After on called with the boyfriend , I went to my sweet bed and sleep. :)


Had a presentation in class just now.
It seemed went quite successfully because my teacher could understand what am I trying to present. Ahahaha !
It's about the CAPSULE ENDOSCOPY. Oh yeah, I like my topic. Aha! ;)))

Falling in love with my english class.
Especially during the speaking session, we can talk all the random topics and laugh like hell. xD But of course, in ENGLISH. LOL.

The feeling of learning new things is so marvellous!
I'm can't wait for the next lesson now. :D



OPPPS ? I should go and have my brunch now.
Going out with the boyfriend later. Winks*