27 April 2011

M-M-M.

Actually, I got no idea what to put as my blog title for today. -.-
So, triple M-s it is, you'll know why later. *Hiak hiak!*



Just feel like putting some pichas to let my blog looks more...alive ?
Maybe. LOL. Whatever.

Yellow smiley face! It seems like becoming my symbol. Yeah, I'm lovin' it!
I even bought a Rm68-T-shirt of this smiley face from Hong Kong.
And you know, it's yellow in colour ! SHOOOOO CUTEY ! ♥

I'm a yellow girl. DiGi should hire me as their model girl laa! xD
OPPPPS! But my mind ain't YELLOW!
Everyone: Hmmmm? XD

Blablabla. Stop bullshitting. Let's back to the topic today! ;)

The first M, Mines !

I went The Mines shopping mall with Ghayee yesterday! :D
It's the very first time to go shopping with her! ♥ Only both of us!
But know what? We were keep talking like nonstop !
Like we had known each other for 93548465165454878429924 years. ;P

I drove to The Mines yesterday. Scaryy shitttttttttt! D;
But everything has the first time, so I DON'T CARE! LOL.

Drove to ghayee's house to fetch her. I don't know where her house is at the beginning.
She was like keep explaining how to go her house, it's funny though. Ahahaha!

We went for PanMee after that. AGAIN, PanMee! Seriously DELISH! ♥
Imma addicted to it now. LOL.

The Mines here we came ! ;)

Once we reached, TGV Cinemas! Tadaaaa!



RIO
DROOL MEETS COOL!


Bought the movie tickets first before start shopping.
This is what clever people always do, just like us. :P

Why did we choose a cartoon movie ?
The only answer is, we're still YOUNG! LOL.

Overall, the movie is GOOD! :)
WHATTTT ?! From the director of ICE AGE ?!!!
OMG! RIO is much more 6564321254654654521 infinity better than Ice Age. Really ! :/

I rate 4/5 for this movie.
Go to the cinema to watch it kays ? It's worth. :)

Hmmmm, we went to Starbucks Coffee before our movie started.
You know, I finally found someone who likes to drink coffee ! Same as me !!!
Awwwwwww ! Lots Of Loves !! ♥ :D
Most of my friends just dislike coffee, I've no idea why. :/

Shop shop shop. My purse is keep bleeding.
Let's sing, keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love ! LOL. -.-

I should control. Hmmm? NO! I'm already controlling! D;
Ghayee had bought alot too! Aha! High 5 babe. xD

We have lotsa topics to chat about, it's just like nonstop! LOL.
Gossip girls ? Yes, we are. :)
We should hang out more babe ! ♥

28042011 ♥

The second M stands for MidValley Megamall.

Yeah, I went to MidValley today. ;) With EeTong Yong, the BFF! ♥
Know what, it's just a random decision. LOL.

Actually we planned to go Pavilion for Snowflakes, but who knows I will miss the junction. Damn.
End up we had spent lotsa time on finding the right way back to Pavilion, but we PHAILEDDDDD! We reached The Garden at the end.
SWTTTTT! -_______________-

I want to eat Snowflakes laa! ;(

So, we went MidValley for food.
I was soooooooo hungaryyyyy! Needa food so badly. LOL.

After that, we left and headed to night Market.
Aha! The 3rd M stands for Market. xDDD

Connaught night market it is. Weeeeeeee ♥
Due to the wheather, there're some stalls closed, and it was not as crowded as last time.
NICE TO WALK ! :D

I'm controlling! That's why, I had only bought a lil stuffs today.
More to food for today! Muahahahahahhahahahaha!
*Teehee. Imma good girl. :P*

My eyes are closing. @__________@



My babies, DOMO! ♥
They're SOOOOOO CUTE!

GOSHHH! I'm getting fatter and fatter. ;(
Please, do more exercise kays Lau Pling Chee ?
Hmmmm, does sleep consider as an exercise too ?
-_________________-


Goodnights people.