22 April 2011

Recently. ♥



I'm addicted to this song after I had read Jane's blog.

Oh well, I've lotsa things to share recently.
Sorry for abandoned my blog, I'm just too busy nowadays. Aha!

I hate boredom. Am keep finding place to go and things to do.
Lalala. My mum starts scolding me already, but she just doesn't know how bored am I when I was staying at home as my sister is enjoying her semester break at home with the computer. Fuck her ! ;(
I let her play the computer for the whole afternoon but she still want to play it at the night. Please laa! Bertolak ansur tau ke tak ? Mau I teach you ke ? -.-

Grrr ! Stop saying those pissing thingy. Spoiled my mood only. -.-

Uhmmm, what day is today huh ? OMG! It's Friday !
I wanted to update my bloggie start from Wednesday. :)
So guys, get ready to read my long long post ! :)
Teehee!


Wednesday (20/04/2011)

As usual, I attended my english class. Learned lotsa things from the teacher.
I just realized that I'm a teenage who with limited knowledge.
When the teacher told me lotsa incidents that had happenned in the world which I don't know at all, I was like wow ?
I really admire her, she is one of my idol now. LOL.

Class ended at 12pm, drove back home as usual. Bored like shit again.
So sick with my B-O-R-E-D life.

Well, I gotta find something to do, if not I'll die because of boredom. Aha!
The boyfie OFF day today! OMG! I've been waiting for his off day for 1 week.
It's like GOSHHH! Finally we've got some time to meet.
I miss him so badly! :'(

We were always don't know where to go because ... I don't know. Aha!
If you ask me, I've lotsa ideas. But you know, the boyfie is sooooooo fastidious.
Gek seii me! ;(
He's soooooo lazy to go out, but I will always forgive him. LOL.
He's working from the morning until night everyday! I know I should let him rest as he got a day off. :)
End up, he just brought me to his house and we just spent time there until midnight.

The second time I met her mum, she's so cute! Aha. :)
The very first time I met his dad. Hmmm, quiet type maybe ? But still friendly. :)



He slept on the sofa while watching TV.
See ? I know he's tired. I'm the considered one. :P

I took this pic secretly, don't tell him kays ? Aha!

Had my dinner at his house. He keep saying that I eat very little because of paiseh. -.-
I'm just too full, that's why.

Grrr! Know what, my sister went to Connaught night market on that day!
I want to drink Bubble Tea! I want to eat asam laksa! I want to buy bags!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Okayy, I chose to stay at the boyfie's place at the end. LOL.
Some of the babes went to Connaught and they asked me to go with them too, but I chose the boyfie! Ahaha.
Daniel Tai, see how good am I ? xD

We chatted for such a looooooong time until midnight 12.30am.
He fetched me back home. The very first time I sat his car, it's scary!
Ahahaha. But I believe him. :P

I told him everything, and he told me everything.
Sometimes, the truth might hurt you but that's also the reason to forgive.
That's why, S-M-I-L-E. :)

Thursday (21/04/2011)

Early in the morning, I snoozed the alarm which is so annoying.
Having class on today also. Luckily the boyfie woke me up before 45min.
If not I'll be late to the class without any homework done. -.-
I'm so lazy , I know.

Went to the class as usual. Nothing special, the same thing happened.
I feel like I'm so IGNORANT. Every question from the teacher I couldn't answer, I'm so lacking of knowledge. :(
OHMYGOSHHHH! Please Lau Pling Chee, widen your knowledge.

Do you know who is Julius Caeser ?
Do you know who is Cleopatra ?
Do you know what is Statue of Liberty ?
Do you know what is the meaning of 'trigger' ?
Do you know what is decade, century and millennium ?
Do you know the word 'saboteur' came from which word ?

I don't know all of these before the class, but now I know them. :)
Some of them I only know the Chinese version. LOL.
Example, decade, century and millennium is 年代,世纪,and 千年期。
It's simple though, but just I don't know that. :(

Please, work hard kays ? April loves me ! ♥

After the class, I went to MidValley with babe Jojo.
We actually planned to go to sing k, but only two of us is quite weird. LOL.
So we changed to go for movies !



Outfit of the day
: Top from a random shop in Times Square, High-waist pants from Connaught and leggings from Times Square.

You know, there're lotsa movies are releasing !
I want to watch ALL of them which I interested ! :D
I'm crazy, don't look down on me. Ahaha!
OMG! I feel like crying when I think of my Johnny Depp. D;

We watched two movies yesterday. :)

1. The Roommate.



2000 colleges, 8million roommates.
Which one will you get ?


The movie is good, but not like what I had expected. Lil disappointing. :(
Well, it's still scary and some of the parts really SHOCKED me. OMG!

The screaming, the silent, the painful...are just so real.
Maybe I too focus. LOLLL.

I rate 4.2/5 for this movie. :)

I'm going to college soon. And I know I won't able to stand for everyday-travel from house to the college. It's tiring I know.
I guess I will be living there after I know my coursemates.
What if the story of The Roommate happen on me ? I couldn't imagine. LOL!
LOL. Lau Pling Chee is bullshitting again. -.- Stop, stop, stop!

Oh ya! We met Carmen in the cinema. It's so timely.
We watched the same movie at the same time and sitting the same row with her !
WOW ! Amazing. :) Long time no see by the way ! :)))

There's a gap of time before our second movie.
We went for shopping and we got some shirts at P&Co.

After that, we went Gelato Fruity for ice-cream. Weeeeeeee ♥
I love mango flavour. It's so delicious. Teehee!

Met some of Jojo's friends there. One of them is my facebook friend. LOL.
He asked me whether I wore contact lens. Hmmm ? Did I look like wearing lens ? :/

Well, the second movie started at 6.30pm.
Red Riding Hood it is. :)



The story line is quite interesting.

I love the male lead in the movie. He's soooooo fucking handsome shittt ! OMG !
The other young guy in this movie is also sooooo H-A-N-D-S-O-M-E.
Both of them won everything. LOLLL.
I just looked at both of them already worth for everything. LMAO.

Let me check who are they. Hmmmm, I got it ! :D
Max Irons and Shiloh Fernandez.
Don't know why, I found that foreigners are so handsome !
No matter what they wear, what reaction thay have, how dirty or how messy are they, they're still so leng zaii. xDDD

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I rate 4/5 for this movie. Go to the cinema and watch the movie by yourself kays ?
But you know, I slept in the cinema. Hmmmm, I'm just too tired. LOL. Nothing to do with the movie. :P

Went for Sushi King after the movie. Full like hell !
I was keep eating and eating. Ahaha!
Crazy for sushi recently. I want to eat Inari !!! D; ♥

Reached home at 10.30pm. Home sweet home. :)
Talked phone with the boyfie until late in the midnight about 3.30am.
Panda eyes !!! I should do mask more often I guess. :(

Friday (22/04/2011)

Breakfast with the babes ! I was lateeeeee ! Sorry. :(
Pan mee at Semenyih, the awesome-st breakfast. :DDD ♥

Chatted like mad fella again, GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP !
Ahahaha ! I know I talk very loud when I'm very gek dong. SOOOOOO paiseh. LOL.
But who cares ? Bitches ? Ain't my problem. Lalala. :P

Just fuck off if you don't like me. I don't care, and I won't care. :)

And now, I'm blogging here!
Going to fetch brother later, night may going out with the gang again.
Mum, please don't scold me! I'm doing serious business. Ahaha. :P

Let me share something with you guys. :)
Watch this video please. You must watch it !



Strangers, again.

Every relationship goes through stages. Where and how each stage develops is ultimately up to each person. While we always hope for the best, we often can't avoid the inevitable.

There's no reason for this.

This video is sooooo TRUE ! :'(
I cried when I was watching it. And you know, my mind think of HIM.
It's just like ... realistic !

When life separates us, and we end up in totally different places.
All I can say is, appreciate what you have. :)


So yeah, I've done this post! Big clapssss for me please. Aha!
Chiaoooo*
Will keep on updating when I'm free. So, stay tunes guys ! LOVES. ♥



Oh no, can I have a bowl of Snowflakes now ? :(