16 April 2011

Expected.



Heyy readers, gonna say Hi to you guys with this pic ! Cute right ? Weeeeee ♥
Oh well, I'm trying to be happy, hmmm, all the time ? Yeah, I guess so. :)

Arghh ! Someone slap me please !
I can't concentrate in blogging. I'm tweeting, facebooking, listening songs blablabla. ;(

Oh! Stop bullshitting Lau Pling Chee, let's talk about the title today, EXPECTED.
Alright, I just want to blog about what I want to blog alright.
If you don't feel like reading anymore, please click the X on right. Thank you.
Telling the truth always hurt. This is what I had learnt.

Okayy, for your information, I tweeted about the outing today. Here it is.
'Off to Berjaya Times Square. This won't be fun trip I guess, perhaps ? :/ '

*Strangers, please don't follow me in Twitter. My tweets are PROTECTED! Muahahaha. ;P*

Like what I had expected, the shopping trip today was quite exasperating. -.-
Again, the transport problems.
ARGHHHHH ! I'm going to scold bad words !!! FUCK !!! ;(

I'm really pissing off early in the morning.
It's because there's nobody inform me anything about the outing,
I'm the one who have to call to everyone and ask what's going on.
Oh well, I shouldn't go I guess ? Maybe.
Whatever. Tamade.

I don't know ANYTHING ! WHATTHEFUCK ?! -.-
I hate last-minute-decision. ;(

There're two cars going to Times Square today.

1st car - MayTeng, Jojo, YokeWei, Desmund, Dicky, Alice.
2nd car - Ryan, Mathew, Jkuen, Meiyi and me.

The first car was going earlier because of some reasons.
Then the 2nd car go about 12pm.

What I know after that is, Dicky and his girlfriend was going to Times Square by train. I don't know why, and then the first car was driving by babe Teng.

Jojo and I wanted to sit in the same car, we already told since last week when we planned to go for shopping on today. Well, our plan seemed PHAILEDDD due to don't know what, just nobody CARES of us. Okayy, fine !
My mood was down like shit early in the morning.
And I called my babe Tong and told her what was happening at that time.
Seriously felt like SCREWING anybody ! Fml. -.-

I don't want to repeat those kanasai thingy in my blog, so just SKIPPPPPPPP all the stupid parts alright ! Tamade. ;(

Out from the house at around 11.++am, after fetching my sister to the Ktm station.
Ryan and Mathew came to fetch me, followed by Jkuen and Meiyi.

Were heading to Times Square. Talked and laughed in the car.
I was telling them what's going on all the way in the car. I'm really PISSED OFF to the MAX ! ;(((
And of course, I told the boyfie too.
I just tell him in the first time no matter what's happening, he'll just listen to me. LOVES ! :)
Bbm the BEST. ♥

Okayy, reached Times Square at about 1pm. Met them, then lunch at Food & Tea.



I don't like Food & Tea actually, I heart Pavilion's restaurants and also FOOD REPUBLIC ! :D
Well, let's continue. -.-

I just want to shop like a mad fella, I don't want to care anything ! ;(
That's my purpose. Pity my bleeding purse. T____T

Know what ? Everyone wasn't buying much stuffs except me, I'm seriously MAD. -.-
I spent about Rm200+ on shopping today. I'll feel sorry to myself IF I'm not buying anything.
I seriously extremely tamade super on fire !
Just don't know why and don't ask why. ;(

#nowplaying Jar Of Heart - Christina Perri

You know, girls won't like boys to follow when we're shopping. REALLY ! *Especially male-friends.*
Well, at least I'm like that. -.- I know I'm a weirdo.

Just let us to shop whatever we want lah ! Keep following us what for ?
You can also shop for your own stuff what ? -.-
Grrrr ! Mm sekk do ! Gek seii. ;(
*Giving out all the signals already still the same. Walao eh ? -.- SPEECHLESS.*
=__________________________________________________=

Fine fine fine. I want to SKIPPPP those kanasai parts.
The boyfie is going to call me later, I've to done my post as soon as possible! LOL. ;P

Let's see what I got today. :) *Sorry for the low quality of the pix. :(*



A very cheap but comfortable sweater.
It's just cost me Rm10 !!! OHMYGOSHHHH ! ♥



A super cute DOMO purse which I had craved for soooooooooo long ! ♥
Rm30. WORTH ! Likeyyy babe ! ;)



A pair of leggings. I bought this on my first sight. *Hiak hiak!*
I don't care how much it is, I just want to buy it.
Rm25 from a random shop in Times Square.



A stupid bag which costs me Rm22.90. I regretted to buy it actually ! -.-



The main reason I buy is because of my bag spoiled while I'm shopping. -.-
FUCKIT. My bag also bullying me. Tamade. ;(

Well, I'll give my Rm22.90-bag to my younger sister.
Awwwww, I'm such a good sister. xDDD


My first high heels which I bought with my own salary.
It's extremely comfortable ! I like it so much !
Gonna give it three hearts. xDD ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm going to wear it on the next outing with the boyfie.
Hey Daniel Tai ! I'm not that SHORT anymore ! Muahahahahahahhahaha ! :P



Another bag which cost me aRm49.90.
I love RED colour ! ♥
From a random stall at Times Square.



A necklace which same as four of the babes !





We bought it and wore it at the same time. ♥ Friendship forever !

Awww, I'm so happy when talk about my merchandises. So high now ! LOL. ;P

Hmmmm, next will be the moody part. Hmmmm ? :/
Expected all of these will be happened. Hate it ! ;(

Arghhh ! The boyfie is on call now.
I have to type faster, faster and faster !!!



Hmmmm, all of us were discussing about how to go HoiTong for steamboat because of transport problems again. -.-
Talked about the transport for half an hour plus. :/

SKIPPPPPP those sien parts.

Jojo, Meiyi and I were so moody already because of something.
So, we planned to leave the group and back to Kajang by ourselves.
They go HoiTong for dinner after that, three of us didn't join.
Just don't feel like joining, because of something. Tamade. ;(

They left after settled those transport thingy.



AhTeng is leaving Malaysia on tommorow, hugged her ! :'(
LOVES YOU ! ♥

Mifen ! We miss you ! You should come lo ! :(

Had Sushi as dinner. We were like FINALLY ! :DDD



EAT EAT EAT ! DON'T CARE !



Ice-cream, the best food to cure moody ! ;(

After Sushi, we shopped for awhile then only left Times Square.



I bought a cup of Starbucks coffee for myself before leaving. Heart Starbucks ! ;)

The train was quite efficient today. Everything goes smooth. :)
Teehee.

When we were on the train, we received May's called. She asked us to go yamcha !
Hey girl, I miss you. So, ON ! ;)



Beach Cafe it is.

OMG ? I went Beach Cafe continuously few days. It's like my second home now. -.-
Drank this Chocolate + Tiramisu for 2 days. Feel like vomiting. YAKKKS ! :P

I want to order Special Red Bean de lo ! Ishhh, out of stock ! Tamade. ;(
PLEASE RESTOCK YOUR RED BEAN BEFORE I GET ANGRY ! ;((((((((((((

Girls gossip ! Chatted like mad and so noisy. AHAHA !
Met lotsa schoolmates there. Oh! Long time no see man! How are you guys ? :)
Met a primary school friend, SinDee Yap too ! Chatted with her for awhile. :D

Oh! I still love my girls. They are just so awesome !
GOSSIP IS FUN ! No secrets, no whisper, everything settle on the table!
Muahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha !


Reached home at 11.40pm. Home Sweet Home. :)
I'm a Cinderella ! ;P





Gonna talked with the boyfie now. He's waiting for me.
Awwww, I love you babe ! Goodnights ! ;)
Wanna scold him liao, BEER again waaa ! Ewwwww !