07 April 2011

L O V E S. ♥



Hmmm, I got no idea about what to put as my blog title today.
L O V E S it is, because I likey ! LOL.

GOSHHH ! I start to miss the taste of Sakae now. :(

Alright, let's start my post today. Teehee!
Yesterday is Wednesday, I suppose to be at night market you know.
But, uhmmm, the boyfie don't want to go, so... GEK SEII ME ! ;(
So, we went somewhere else. Four of us included me and the hubby. :)

We planned to 'VISIT' a friend who is still working at Semenyih.
*We are disturbing him actually. AHAHA !*
We stayed there from 4pm until 6.30pm. LOL.
I'm not so close with the hubby's gang, so, I just sat on the chair and watched Kang Xi Lai Le on the laptop. Aha ! Funny shit. Imma laugh like a holly mama. xDD

And, keep playing my hubby's Blackberry phone.

One of my friend saw many of my facebook posts is updated by using Blackberry.
He came and asked me is it changed phone. LOL.
Well, I'm still a SONY ERICSSON user.

GOSHHH! I'm going to get myself a Blackberry too!
IF I have enough money ... T.T

I WANT MONEY !!!

Perhaps I could stop shopping and save the money for a Bb ? :/
I still have my salary with me !!! I'll try alright ! T_____T

I actually wanna get a Blackberry since long time ago. After SPM!
But you know, my mum said it's over budget for that time. GRRRRR !
Wohkay, I know that earning money isn't that easy, so I'm forgive her ! xD

A second-hand original Blackberry, Perhaps ? It will cost much more cheaper I guess.

After the 'VISIT', we went to The Japan Club of Kuala Lumpur which is located at Seputeh for dinner. :) 日马和里 it is.
Six of us in the gang, two more joined us after the 'VISIT' trip. LOL !



This photo is actually from hubby's phone. I've stolen it. Muahahahaha !

I ordered Miso Ramen, very salty but I'm still in love with it. :D
We tried lotsa different Japanese food. It's fun. :D

Sakae, do you know what is that ?
It's actually kind of Japanese beer. *Uhmmm, is it beer ? Whatever. LOL.*
In Chinese we called it 烧酒。

Well, we went there all the way just because of wanna try some Japanese food.
So, I tried the Sakae. It's sooooooooooo AWESOME ! Really.
But still I not dare to drink it fast and much in a time.
I don't want to get drunk ! LOL.

Even the waitress there also asked me,
Heyy girl, you drank Sakae ? You're really brave !
Your friends are trying to teach you bad things !

I was like ... AHAHHAHAHAHAHA ! Laugh nonstop at that time. xD

This is the second time I mixed with hubby's gang.
You know, they're much more mature than all of my friends. At least, not so mou liu. :/
I love to mix with them. I can learn lotsa things from them. LOL.
As you know, they're also older than me. So, Aha ! ;P

After dinner, we planned to go yamcha. Oh! That is teenager's night life! xD
But the time was like only 9pm something. It's too early.
Then we changed plan to go one of the friend's house to play mahjong. LOL!
I likeyyy ! But I didn't play, just watch the hubby played is enough. ;)

After that, we went to another friend's house to spend time due to everyone doesn't wanna back home so early. x)
We watched DVD there and chit chatted.
I slept on the sofa. Sooooo sleepy. Zzz.

Went back home around 12 something in the morning. I mean AM. Lmao.


There's a MUST hubby boy will call me every night. Hiak hiak!
He sang a song to me last night, until I fell asleep.
*Sorry Bii, I'm really sleepy. :/*
He sang me 大城小爱 by LeeHom 王力宏。
Awwwwwie, he's so sweet! ♥

Something is happened, without my knowing by the way. :(
I saw from his phone.



Know what, my bestie and I have a same dream since we're in Form 1.
That's we'll have a boyfie could sing us the 大城小爱 song.
The lyrics of the song is really SWEET! :)) ♥
Dream comes TRUE ? Ahahahahahahhahahahaha!




Love at first sight ? Love at last sight ?
Which are you ?