14 April 2011

130411 ♥



A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face. :)

I'm exhausted. Hmmmm, hanging out too much ? I guess so. LOL.
Purse bleeding. T___T
After I bought my Blackberry, I really bankrupt already. :'(
Oh well, I love and appreciate my Blackberry very much.
Baby, mami loves you ! ♥

Wohkayy, let's start today's topic. ;)
Did you realize that my blog title is the date of yesterday ?
Yeah, Imma going to blog about yesterday ! :D

A day out with the boyfie and friends. ♥

For your information, my boy is working as a daily job except Wednesday.
So, he's free on yesterday ! Yay !
Like ... finally we can spend time together. LOL. :P

Planned to go to Pavilion for Snowflakes and movies at the beginning.
But !!! The bendan Panda Daniel Tai forgot that he has to go to settle his EPF stuff.
So, our plan PHAILEDDDDD. :((
Arghhh ! I want to eat Snowflakes ahhh! :(

I went to his house to wait for him. Watched DVD - Black Sheep together. :))
*A disgusting movie. Ewwww !*
After that, I followed him to gao dim his stuff.
Know what ? His mum knows me ! :D
WOW ?! When I went into auntie's car, she said, 'Oh! I know. This is PlingChee maa.'
WOW !!! I was like ... AHAHAHHAHAA ! Unbelievable. xD

He said I'm his first girlfriend who met his mum. ♥

Chit chatted with his mum while on the way to Jalan Reko there. :)
After that, we went to Tong's house and went to Connaught night market together with her. Had much fun in the car. :D

There're sooooooooo crowded even though it was about 7pm only.
We found a carpark with the pay Rm1. -.-
Walked such a looooooooong distance from the carpark lot to the market. Tmd. ;(

At first, we gonna gao dim our stomach first. As you know, hunger can kill people. LOL.
Ate a bowl of Asam Laksa and a cup of Leongshui. :)
Hubby boy can't eat spicy, but I keep daring him to eat. AHAHAHA !
At last, he drank a lil of my asam laksa soup, he CHOKED ! AHAHAHAHA ! How cute. :P

After meal, we started our journey in the night market. xDD
Walked almost all the clothes stalls to explore nice clothes for myself. *Hiak hiak!*
There's sooooooooo many DOMO products. Awwwwww ♥
But I didn't get any of them. :)
You know, we shouldn't waste money on unusable stuff.
Since I already own a DOMO phone cover, so I didn't buy again. ;))
I'm sad like hell actually !!!!!!!! T____T

Let's see what I got yesterday. :)
I'm lazy to take pictures on them. LOL. *Sowieee.*

1. A pair of leggings. It's my first merchandise yesterday !
Love it sooooooo muchie. Leggings with side lace ♥ ♥

2. Two pairs of shorts. A pair of high-waist short pants and a pair of Lace shorts.
The boyfie don't let me to buy short skirts. -.-
Well, I don't like to wear skirt though. Mafan! LOL.

3. A box of masks which included 12 pieces of them.
It costs me only Rm10 !!! Wow ? :D

Hubby bought me a cup of Yam Bubble Tea. Extremely SWEET ! ♥ Muahahahahahaaha !
He helped me to take most of my stuffs. Thankieww bii. LOVES. :D
The very first time went night market with him. Awwwwie. ;)

Met some of the babes at the night market !
The feeling is so GREAT ! Talked and laughed like mad.
I even saw a person laugh at us when she knew what we were talking about. LOL.
It's just so fantastic though. Heart them lots ! ♥



I saw a T-shirt which is soooooooo CUTE !
The design is something like this.



I had forgotten what's this logo name. Grrr !
Regretted I didn't bought it ! T_____________T
Who the hell is that same taste with me ?!!! ;(
Gek seii ngo lah ! :(

After back to Kajang, I went Papparich Kajang with the hubby and his friends.
Actually they're a big gang which coming out to gather, but they seperate into groups because some of them wanna have some beer but not the others.
WenKang is also there ! LOL.
So, I just follow hubby to Papparich. :)

I'm tired actually, but I just don't want to go home so early.
BORED SHIT laa at home. Computer, facebook, twitter, sleep, bath, eat, mask, nothing else interesting to do. FML. -.-
His friend also realize that I looked tired. OPPPPSSS ! :(

Know what, hubby's friends are so funny ! Their jokes are really LMAO. LOL.
I still can laugh even though I'm exhausted. *Aha!*
They use Cantonese to communicate, but when they talk to me, turn into Mandarin.
And the way they talk are seriously humorous. AHAHA !

At the end, I reached home about 1am.
What an exhausted day, but it's full of fun and memory. Loves ! ♥

#nowplaying Wish you were here - Avril Lavigne.

I'm home whole day for today. GOSHHH! How should I spend my time for today?
Out of idea. Fuck ! ;)



As usual, gonna sleep now.
Don't wake me up ! If not, I'll screw you ! Ahahaha !
Goodnights peeps !





MUSICOFTHEDAY


You are so yesterday !