08 April 2011

The mood.



Okayy, can you see the picture above ?
It's me ! Hmmm, I mean it represented my mood. Fuck !

Somehow, I can mad like hell without anyone controls. It's TRUE !
I remember the biggest arguement that involved me, I threw don't know what kind of things to the fella's face. And yeah, end up with fighting.

I can be a very good and very friendly person, but if you really step on my tail which over my limit, I'm a MAD fella.

Well, it's more to frustrated I guess. Because of what ? My mum.
I just can respect her, no matter how vexatious she is. T.T
I feel like crying now! T___T
I don't want to argue with her, because she is my mum.
I know that she is care of me, that's why she scold me.
BUT! My thought is, the end of the world is coming! I must try everything before I die! Oh well, I seriously don't want to die like that. -.-

Maybe you will feel that I'm so immature or what. Whatever, I don't care.



Mum, you just don't know when I'm respect you that's why I silent when you're scolding me. But, that isn't mean that I'm agree with you.
I know you won't let me go clubbing, I ignored!
I know you won't let me hang out everday, I declined don't know how many of my friends' invitation.
You just don't know.

If Imma continue staying at home, I will just be the anti-social one.

I'm sad, seriously.
Meeting up with the babes later, but I'm not in mood.
Gonna fake my smile and laughter again.
Bye.