28 April 2011

L for LOVES. ♥

OMG! I can't believe that it's 29th of April today!
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Know what ? Today is the ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY with my hubby boy. ♥


Happy One Month Anniversary Bii. ♥ ♥ ♥
Gonna give you three hearts here. Aha! *Winks. ;)

So fast. Time flies like a rocket.
It had been a month of time you have be with me.
I still remember the night, the very FOL night. :D
For you information, FOL stands for Full Of Loves. xD

You know, our relationship isn't like what you all think.
I know it's too fast, I know it's unbelivable, I know.
But please don't judge us when you don't know everything!
Please, be fair.

Loves are blind. You know, I know, everyone knows.
I love him, he loves me. That's enough, right ?
We are happy when we're together. :)

I don't care what you are trying to say, I don't want to care also.
I will still be with him because I love him.
That's all. :)

Bii, I love you. ♥
Thanks for being with me all the time.
Thanks for cheering me up when I was down.
Thanks for concerning me when I was sick.
Thanks for understanding me when I need you.
Thanks for buying me drinks even though I'm not thirsty.
Thanks for asking me if I am hungry.
Thanks for caring me more when joining your friends' outings.
Thanks for listening to me when I need a listener.
Thanks for being silent when I was crying.
Thanks for making me smile when I was sad.
Thanks for scolding me when I was rude.
Thanks for everything, just E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

No matter what happen, we will be together right ?
I know that. :)

Hmmm, I want to say S*RRY actually, for my overbearing. :(
But I have no money to buy you a branded watch. LOL.
For your information, he asked me to buy him a branded watch whenever I say sorry. -.-
He had stolen my idea ! Because I asked him to buy me a Chanel bag each time he says sorry. :P
In our dictionary, Iloveyou replaced the word sorry. Lalala! ;)
Don't you think SORRY is a stupid word ? For me, sorry no cure. :/

You know, I will forgive you no matter what happen.
Just because of I LOVE YOU. ♥






Cupido & Cupipi.
Hiak hiak! The perfect match in the world. ♥


Btw, I don't really like Cupipi, Cupido is cuter ! ;)




I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you. ♥