05 April 2011

Friends.



What does a friend mean ?

I googled this question. Let's check it out what I get.

_Answer 1_
I think a friend should be someone you can depend on.
Also a friend should be true and loyal.
Maybe even stick up for you sometimes.
That's what a friend means.

_Answer 2_
A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.

_Answer 3_
A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.

_Answer 4_
A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.

_Answer 5_
One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.

For me, a friend is someone who can be trusted all the time, even everyone is doubt on me, but the one who's still be with me.
A real friend is the one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.





I wonder what is happening in this 21st century ?
Why all of the people are changing ? Into the bad side more but not the positive side. WHY ?

It seems like getting hard to understand. I can't understand.
I want to cry, without any reason.
I was like, 点解啊? all the time. Tmd.

Oh well, I'm still the happy PlingChee alright ! :)
Nothing gonna affect my mood ! Yessssie, NOTHING.






Oh GOSHHH, I'm training my EQ recently you know.
It's soooooooo fucking hard and challenging. ;(((
Get scolded by dad, I'm just listening.
Get scolded by mum, I'm just being quiet.
@________________________________@

For your information, Hopitality Management needs A LOTSA patience.
So yeah, I know I can do it. :D



## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##



Went sing k with the babes just now.

I was like N years never go into the K room. @___@
It's so exciting and fun!

Never feel embarrassing when sing when them. :)))
Because all of us are the same ! Aha !
Just sing out loud like mad. Nobody cares!

BUT ! The K room is so SUCKS ! -.-





Since they provided us comment form, we just wrote what came out from our mind.
AHAHAHA!

We were also complaining quite a few times to the workers there.
End up with nothing. Wtf ? -.-

We paid the service charge for bad services.
Oh ? Should I say they didn't even serve us ?
Oh GOD.





They left out so many songs in their song list. Wtf ?
UPDATE laa please. LOL.

They don't even have Nothin' On You by B.o.B. @___@



Laugh like we are the only girls in the world when meeting up with them.
This is so called GORGEOUS FRIENDS! ;)