18 April 2011

170411 ♥

It had been quite a long time I hadn't been to the cinema alone.
The last movie I watched before yesterday is Ghost Must Be Crazy, but that wasn't the alone one.
I'm a movie maniac. Ahahaha !

I miss the moment when watching movie alone. It's just so awesome. :D
Compare to with a gang of friends, I prefer movie alone. Seriously.

One of the advantages of movie-alone is, DAMN EASY TO CHOOSE SEAT.
Ahahahahaha ! I ain't lying.
I can buy such a superb seat half an hour before the show begins. LOL.
How awesome ! ;P

Actually I planned to go Times Square for movie with my younger sister, but she is sooooooooo mafan and slow-deciding. -.-
I'm an impatient person, I can't wait. You don't want to go, I go myself then. Bye !

LUCKILY I didn't bring her along.
You know what ? I didn't know that Scream 4 is under 18-and-above-movie until I was standing in front of the ticket counter. My sister is only 15 years old. -.-
FUHHHH ! April loves me ! ;P

Followed the elder sister's car to Times Square, seperate with her because she want to shop.
So, Scream 4 it is, my alone-movie of the day. :)



Just allow me to do something kays ?

WHATTHEFUCKTHISMOVIEISSOOOFUCKINGHORRORANDSERIOUSLYFREAKINGMEOUT!
My soul was like flied out from my body. LOL.
AWESOME SHITTTTT ! I love to watch horror movie alone. Hiak hiak*



This fella is seriously a FREAK ! ;(
'It' keep coming out like so sudden and kill people without blink its eyes. Tamade. ;(
Scare seii me. T_____________T

I use IT to represent this ghost face. LOL.
Want to know who is it ? Go the cinema and watch baa ! :)

There're two girls sitting beside me, they shouted and screamed so loud in the cinema. LOL.
I just keep laughing when I heard their scream. xDD
I saw her used her jacket to cover whole of her face. LMAO.

A man watched this movie until so chii gek, he keep shouting. Ahahaha !
RUN RUN RUN !!! Aiyoooo ! Why you stand there ?!!
xDDD

Well, I rate 4.2/5 for this movie.

What's your favourite horror movie ?




The second movie, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.

I'm not a bieber super crazy fans, and I'm soooo normal without bieber fever. LOL.
But I'll say this movie quite nice. :D

I love the singing parts !

You cant make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind
Please dont waste my time, time, time, time, time
Im not tryin to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
I wish our hearts could come together as one

Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova


Sean Kingston is soooooooo CUTE weyyy ! Ahahahaha !

I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground.
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up up up,
And never say never.




Jaden Smith is soooooooooo CUTE and POWERFUL ! OHMYGOSHHH !


Rate 3.5/5 for this movie. :D



Bought some stuffs for myself again. -.-
GOSHHH ! Please stop Lau Pling Chee, you're too over ! D;

I get myself a pink top with Rm28. PINK rocks ! ;)
A belt and a short jeans.
I'm controlling kays ? Ishhh. :(

The next movies,
1. Limitless.
2. Red Riding Hood.
3. The Roommate.



I'm going to crazy soon.
I want to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides so badly !!!
It's releasing on 19 May 2011, and that time I will be in the stupid National Service already !!! FML. ;(

You know, Johnny Depp is sooooooo cute ! D;