28 April 2011

Hunger kills.

I'm good in eating. LOL.
I ain't lying. I can eat a lot if I want to, but if I don't want to eat, no one can force me.
Lalala. ;P

FOOD IS THE BEST !

Let me show you some of the food pictures.
*DROOLING* ;D

The rice. XD



This is from Kuantan.
One of my senior send me this pic and showed me how happy he was. Damn him! ;(

Look at the sambal. OHMYGOSHHH! *Droooooooooling D;



Home-made Nasi Lemak.
I love the egg! It's nice like hell!



Shark fin fried rice. Did you try before ?
Please try, it's AWESOME. :D

Please forgive me, I forget where I ate this. @____@



This is also a plate of fried rice.
The top is full of fish eggs, very SPECIALL ! ♥


***

The noodles.



This is what I always eat when I feel hungry in the midnight.
Easy-to-cook noodles. LOL.

I just put whatever vege I can find from the fridge into the pot, boil it with the noodles. And of course, some pepper, chilies and salt. ;)



Cintan instant noodles.

I used to eat the curry flavour one, but I got no idea why I feel the original flavour is nicer. -.-

I should stop eating instant noodles, bad for health.
All of you too, don't eat too much of this. :)

***

RANDOM FOOD



Japanese food.
OMGGG! This is nice! But expensive though. :(

I ate this with the hubby and his gang.
Tried Sakae for the very first time, I likey ! ♥ ;D



Steamboat.
SUPER DUPER LIKE IT !

I can eat nonstop until my stomach BOOOOOOM ! Ahahaha !
Loves the lala. Ho jiak! ♥



Mcdonald.
I got no idea why I only like the chicken porridge. -.-
And also Mcflurry Oreo! ♥



I bought all this today. My mum also cannot tahan me. xD

Chocolate is loves ! :))



This is niceeeee!

Yaya asked me to eat this if I'm angry with Panda Daniel Tai. xDD



ABC, the awesome one.



Best place for chit chatting.
Awwww, I miss him now. I went Oldtown with him for Spm revision. LOL.

He told me that he hates me because whenever he goes Oldtown, he will think of me!
Ahahahaha! So do I. hate you too ! :P


OHMYGOSHHHH!
Snowflakes!!!

I'm craving for this sooooooo long. D;
Can I eat this now ? Yes, I mean now. :'((



Oh no, I'm so hungry now.
I should stop saying food for this moment. LOL.



DOMO fever ! :P
Just want to show you how much I love DOMO.




Lalala. Bye!