24 April 2011

P-A-R-T-Y.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DICKY !
Wish you did have a blast last night, and happy forever with MeiSan. :)

Joined a birthday party last night.
The party was held at at his house which is in Pandan Indah Ampang.

I miss the moment when I was working there.
At least, I'm not alone.


Well, I was out from my house since 9.30am. Am tired like hell. Sleeeeeeeepy!
I went to have my breakfast with the babes, they're Jkuen, EeTong, and ChingYee.
PanMee again. I won't get bored of eating pan mee ! Ahahaha. ;)

After that, went Hardnet to buy some computer stuffs and then went to Suki Bakery to get a fake cake.
Oh ya! They hadn't pay me the money for the cake.

I bought a coffee cake. I don't know, I just choose the one with most cream. LOL.
They wanted to play cake ! OHMYGOSHHH. Coffee for this time. xD

Off from the house at 1pm. Brought my clothes along to get ready for all the fun games. LOL.
I really thought that it would be fun ! But yet, yeah.
Mathew fetched me, Tan was in the car with him at that time. After that, we went to fetch Sam.
Hmmm, I know him actually, I went to his house last time with Ryan. Hmmm, just outside his house. LOL.

We went to Happy Happy food court to meet up the others. They had their lunch while waiting.
Know what ? I met my form-2-boyfriend there ! The world is soooooo small ! I don't know that he knows Dicky too! -.-
OHMYGOSHHHH! Well, he's still so terrible. I mean his look. LOL.
Golden hair with a lil tail behind. Ahahahahhahaha !
Heyy you ! Long time no see huh ? How are you ? I'm fine without you you know! Lmao.

After met up, we were heading to Ampang to prepare the party.
Maybe I shouldn't come that early, I've no idea. :/ I wish I could help, but...okay.

Bloody hell. Please, STOP your emo-ness Lau Pling Chee.
Stop crying, tears is priceless, you know that right ?
Stop, just stop.

I'm just so sad whenever I think of the things that happened last night. Damn it. :'(

I should done my post as soon as possible. Homeworks are waiting for me!

Well, the party started about 6.30. Guys were helping to start the barbeque fire.
I was so hungry at that time. Aha! For your information, I skipped my lunch. -.-

Barbeque-ing, eating, playing around all the night.
It's quite fun actually. Everyone got wet, except...hmmm ? Ryan ! Don't where he went. LOL.
Cake throwing is disgusting. OMG! My hair is sooooooo smelly ! Yakks !
Thanks Sheepy helped me to wash. :)

All the photos are with arr weii. Am waiting her to upload.
She fell down last night. :( All of us were just too enjoy.

MeiSan baked a cake to Dicky. Awwww, so sweet ! ♥
Gonna learn to bake a cake for my hubby boy too ! Aha.

There's a guy called Suei Zai Low. Know what, I met him for 3 times in the 3 continuous days. OMG! It's soooooo terror. Okayy, the world is just so small. Aha!

Mifen and Jojo didn't come at the end, due to the transport problems. :(
I really wish you two are here. SERIOUSLY. :'(
I won't cry if you all are here. Slap me please !

Mifen, when I received your text, I couldn't control my tears.
It just like...damn it. I hate myself. :'(
I miss you!

FUCK MY LIFE.

Thanks ShiSung for accompany me while I'm in down mood. :)
He even thought of to come Ampang and fetch me back home. LOL ! Thanks laa dude. ;)

I'm sad because the friend that I trusted had betrayed me.
I keep telling myself it wasn't true, but the truth told me not to lie to myself anymore. It's happened.



This pic is amazing, right ? They're enjoying their party.

I wish I could enjoy the party too, but I just couldn't.
Sorry for making some of you worried about me. I'm alright.
And, I cried not because of Daniel laa kays ? LOL !
Dicky's sister, Niki came and asked me,
'Why you cry ? Daniel wants to break up with you ah ?' LOL !!! *Laugh my ass off!*
She's just so cute. ♥ Love her !

I did try ! I tried to enjoy the party !
I tried to talk with you all, played with you all, but you know, most of the time you all just don't really care about the existence of mine.
Fine, I'm okay with it. At least, I tried.
Just feel like backing home sooooo badly at that time.
I don't want you all to feel that I'm a trouble-maker. I'm NOT ! ;(

I still miss my senior-friends-gang.They won't ever talk about troubles!
If you were my friend, I would like to help you. That's it.
This is what they have in their dictionary.
Won't ever talk about petrol money, tol money, blablabla.
Friend, is the one who will help you without asking why.

With them, no stress, no scare, no worries.
Just talk whatever you want to talk. We are friends, nothing have to hide.
If you beh song, just say it out laa. No need to talking at the behind.

Well, I'm tired on talking about this. So sick.

Bbm-ing with hubby boy.
Whenever I'm down, he's the one who makes me smile and laugh.
Thank you bii. I love you ! ♥
He won't ask me why when I'm crying. He knows that I need silent.
Loves him. :))) ♥ ♥ ♥




#nowplaying - Heartbeat by Enrique Iglesias

Gotta chiao for homework.
Mood is down, please wake up!




PlingChee loves you, always! ♥