18 February 2012

Cherish.


We, as human, should cherish and appreciate what we have now.
This is what I always tell myself.

After the accident of yesterday, the more I know why we should cherish.
It's too scary and seriously freak me out until I cried when I was driving.
The very first time, and I swear it would be the last time. :'(

Yes, I left my phone in the toilet of my campus yesterday and I didn't realize it was left until I was on my halfway home.
I did cry cause I was really over nervous.
I don't even know what to do and my hands shake like fuck, damn it.

Thank GOD I got it back at last. Sincerely from me.

First of all, of course I wanted to say thanks to the girl who took my phone and tried so hard to contact my friends to reach me and returned it to me at last. :'(
THANK YOU SO MUCHIE.
Actually I planned to jot down her name and contact number before I found her to say thank you to her.
But, I failed to do so when I saw her. Mentally unbalanced. This is sucks! :(

Secondly, I wanted to say thanks to my bestie EeTong.
THANK YOU SO MUCHIEE. :')
My mum actually called her and asked her to get my phone from that girl cause my mum can't contact me as I only have 1 phone.
She and her boyfriend were trying to help me after knew this happened.

Thirdly, boyfieHan.
THANK YOU SO MUCHIEEE AND SORRY. :(
I knew you were busy working but still called to comfort me right after I got my phone back.
Sorry for letting you worry. I'm sorry. :'(

Fourthly, Mr.AlvinLeong.
THANK YOU SO MUCHIEEEE!
I can feel your worried through the whatsapp. Ahaha! :P
Still, thanks!

Fifthly, my mum.
THANK YOU SO MUCHIEEEEE AND I LOVE YOU.
Thank you for everything and for calm me down.

Sixthly, IssacChiang.
THANK YOU SO MUCHIEEEEEEEEE!
And sorry for disturb. Lol.

Seventhly, the indian who borrowed me his phone and the uncle who helped me to call.
THANK YOU SO MUCHIEEEEEE FOR YOUR HELPS!


I don't know how to express my feelings through the words but sincerely,
I want to say thanks to everyone.
I do appreciate all of you. ♥