25 February 2012

: Communication.



SO ANGRY RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWW!
I actually wanted to search for some ANGRY images in Google but it ends up pop out some Angry Birds pictures. #wtf
Adding oil on my fire mood. Screw you!

Well, readers please be ready that this will be a super long post cause I've alot to tell.
Sorry for not updating my blog since Wednesday due to my laziness and so on. ;(
I'm here now so here we go.

Topic of the day: Communication.
A wide-range-topic to talk about, and I bet there's no one expert in this.
Everyone of us is learning how to communicate with people all the time.
When people meet with people, there's communication.

Guess what, the reason why I'm doing Hospitality now is to strengthen my communication skill.
Frankly, I don't have many friends like others, I don't know how to communicate well with people, I don't understand how people feel and whatsoever.
My lecturer always tell me this,
the hardest thing to be done in this world is to deal with people.

Yes, absolutely agree with this statement.

In my mind, youngsters like us always like to joke around, have fun, unlimited playing, fooling and that's the way how we communicate.
Some people may not happy with it, but for me,
you'll have to understand that's a kind of way to communicate.

Seriously I felt scare yesterday. The feeling of helpless appeared that time, suddenly.
When I talked with them, I can feel their anger. I know that they were angry.
The situation is like a gang of people talking to a girl, yes I'm the girl.
I got no one helping me that time after I dragged them away because I don't know what is actually happened at first.

I'm not saying that every teen likes to joke but him, yes.
Said sorry, he just doesn't want me to be in hardship.
I was really angry this morning when I received the text.
Already apologized, but why are you still demanding?

I'm transferring what he wanted to say, it's still from him isn't it?
You want him to say by himself still, okay did it.
I did have harsh feeling, I admit that. But since it's settled now, so let it be.
It's over now.


***

Mum actually asked me to stay home today cause there's someone will be coming to my house for certain reasons I don't know.
I actually planned to go Putrajaya to find out where my may-training-hotel is.
It's because the hotel already called me up and I'm waiting for their interview confirmation.
I don't have much time left since I'm having class from Monday to Friday.
Seriously I don't want to miss any classes anymore due to I already received the 3rd warning letter. Eff.

I'm lacking of time mum. But I chose to stay at home just because of you.
At the end guess what, my mum called and told me that the 'someone' won't be coming today.

I was like...WHAT?!
End up I'm blogging here right now. AHAHA.
#FUCKMYLIFE


***

I wanted to order Pizza Hut via phone call just now, called to 1300882525.
But I don't know what the fuck the changes of Pizza Hut I have to call to PHD, so okay, I called.

As usual, I always like to order personal pan Chicken Supreme cause it's my favvvvvv!
Who knows, there's only Regular left and it's in 8 pieces!!! #wtf

Conclusion, no pizza = no lunch.
#FUCKMYLIFE


***

I'm really on fire right now. Don't feel like talking to anyone.
Please don't talk to me or text me or call me or whatsapp me.
Not gonna reply until there's something or someone who can cheer me up from my fucking anger. ;(

Boyf ffk.
Friends ffk.
Mum ffk.

Here is the question,
: Should I back Subang tonight? ;(



Will blog about This Means War and Mr. & Mrs. Gambler for my next post.
Stay tuned.



MusicOfTheDay



Congrats to Sonia! She's engaged! :')