19 February 2012

Weekends.





What a busy weekends, until I abandoned my blog for two days. :(
You know, one of the happiest moment of mine is actually blogging.
Expressing feelings is just so relaxing.
When you got no one to talk to, blog will do. I love my diary. ♥

I actually went to find Mifen right after I reached Kajang last Friday, before she left.
It happened so random when I listened the song A Thousand Years while I was driving, it reminds me of her. LOL.

Even though our met up just like a short while, but it's meaningful, at least for me.
I always wanted to talk to her cause I know she always know what I'm thinking.
She's a heart-stalker! Yesh, she is. Ahaha.

Hugged, chatted, laughed, cried, waved, said bye.
From her, I get to know so much things. Suprised one.
Feel so comfort when I know the truth.
Now I only know there's people who know the truth and supporting me when the sad case happened.
I feel thankful, really. It meant so much to me. :)))
And you guys rock! Ahahahahaha.

Went for yamcha session with the gang after that.
Lotsa to tell and lotsa to listen.
I know I was abit image-lost due to my mentally exhausted, but I don't really care cause if you know me, you'll understand.

I don't know how to comfort you, J.
Just no matter how, must stay strong. Don't show the white flag so easily.
You can get over it, trust me. You can do it.
We all will support you no matter what.
Just please don't give up. Love ya.

#saturday.
Stayed at home and helped mum to settle all the housework.
Went for midnight movie with the boyfie and his gang at 1am at Alamanda Putrajaya.



Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance


I do really feel that this movie is disappointing one. :(
I can't understand the story line, wondering if it is my problem. -.-

Rating: 2.8/5.0.
I don't like it. Hmmmph. :/

Oh ya! I realized that I actually forget about Alamanda this shopping mall after I moved to Subang area.
My life left only Sunway Pyramid. HELL NOOOOOOOOOOO! D;
Know what? There's T.G.I.Friday at Alamanda now! ;D

#sunday.
Got calls from CP dailou and he kept on asking me to go shopping with 'em at Mid Valley.
I can't sleep back after answered his call. So yeah, I joined them. LOL.

Went to IT fair to get some pendrives for my sisters.
Crowded. Hateees! ;(

Watched another movie, Haywire.



Sleepy movie. -.-
I can't really understand it still after my friend explaint it to me. LOL.

Rating: 2.0/5.0.
I don't like it. :P

Besides that, I bought myself a watch.
ARGH! Stop spending like using water please! ;(



I'm so broke now after I bought this. :(((((((
Had steamboat as dinner. FATTT! Will control eating tomorrow.

That's my weekends. How about you? tell me yours. :)

Having class at 8am tomorrow. Goodnights! :D