15 February 2012

Feelings.

A random post here after my valentine's post.
I don't wanna spam my Twitter that's why I wrote it here.
It's just too annoying and I feel uncomfortable after this thing happened.

YOU.
You know what I am talking about. I knew you'll know.
You know I do care right?
Whenever I see any emo status which you posted up, I called, I asked, and I wanted you to answer me.
I ain't joking with you, you know I'm serious about it.

This is not the first time, and I remember the last time wasn't that long time before.
You promised you won't be like that but why now it happened again?
Tell me why.

You said you're tired, ain't I?
I do hate people lie to me and keep everything to own self, you know that right?
Especially you are the one who I care.
I don't know, I feel that you changed.
Everything changed, since no more bbm.

Like you said, sam tam.
Me too.
I would like to apologize if I did anything wrong or let you feel ignored.
FYI, I always care of you, no decrease.

Harsh feelings is back. Dislike this much.
If you care, you will figure out what I meant.

A person who breaks promises will never get trust from others.
I believe in you, no matter how, I hope you won't disappoint me.
It's hurt. You know how much I hurt before.
Do you want to be part of them who hurt me?