22 February 2012

: Wed.



It's Wednesday night yo! :D
Wednesday night used to be my night market night, but ain't anymore after I moved from Kajang. :'(
IWANNAGOHONGLOKPASARMALAMARGHHHHHH! T.T

Okay, back to the reality, am blogging here. :'(
#consolingmyself

I do have lotsa to blog about in my mind just now.
Too many things distracting me that's why my mind is blank now. Wtf.

Oh yaaaa! I wanna promote my Uni Professional Activity event here.
I'm doing this cause I'm part of the promotion team. -.-
I wanted to be in the paparazzi team before that but they chose me to promote the event due to my talkativeness. #fml



This is actually my project, something like assignment. *I guess so?*
The subject is under Professional Activity which is something like Event Management.
Yeah, we gain marks from this event so yeah, PLEASE SUPPORT ME!
I've no idea how many Taylorians will see this but, argh! I'm just doing my job. -.-

This talk is all about experiences and solutions in Hospitality Industry.
We already invite 3 speakers from the industry to share about their experiences and the solutions to solve the problems which we will face in the future when we work out there.
There's also Q&A session after the talk for those who have questions and it's an opportunity for you to know more about Hospitality.

I know the time is quite inadequate cause it starts at 9.30am.
But, it's good for those who really wanted to know more about the hotel line. ;)

In facts, it's also a chance for you to know what is actually happening in Hospitality.
We are not just making bed, washing toilet bowl, serving guests, smiling and open the door, or else BUT we're doing something professional which the outsiders don't know.

So yeah, feel free to come?
WE'RE SO WELCOMING THE ARRIVALS OF YOU.

Date: 27th Feb 2012 (Monday)
Time: 9.30am - 12.30pm
Venue: Lecture Theatre 12 (LT12), Block D, Taylor's Lakeside Campus

PLEASE SUPPORT US! :D





MusicOfTheDay



Am so addicted to this nao. ♥