25 February 2012

:'(



I teared after I listen this song. :'(
I'm so sorry that I'm starting my post with sad emotion again.
Still, emotion so unbalanced. :'(

As I promised, movies post for this.



This Means War.

Let me show you a picture to conclude about this movie.



TRIPLE LIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :D

A very must-watch-movie! Must must watch.
Love the story line cause it's kinda relates to reality nowadays.

Girl who dates with two guys or more at the same time.
OPPPS! I did this before too. -.-
I guess that's why I'm so effing like this movie. Lol.

Not gonna tell you the awesomeness of the story cause you'll have to find it out by yourself. Ahaha.
Let's check the trailer out if you don't know any about this movie. ;)



MUST WATCHHH! :D

Rating: 4.5/5.0.


***



《烂赌夫对烂赌妻》Mr & Mrs Gambler

FUNNY SHITT!
You know, Chapman To is one of my favourite Hong Kong actor. ;D
There is a classic dialogue which made me can't stop laughing.

曾经有份牛腩面摆在我面前,可惜我没有珍惜,知道失去后才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此……
如果上天再给我一次机会,我会对那碗牛肉面说一声,我爱你,如果要在这份爱加一个期限,我会说,一万年!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Part of it appears in the movie. Lol.

Rating: 3.0/5.0
You can watch this when you're in bad mood. ;D


Another can't-wait-movie is coming up,
GONE.