16 February 2012

Thursday!



Not in mood not in mood not in mood.
You know what, today is a bad day for me.
My mood was totally down to the max and I don't even feel like talking to anybody else. ;(
Actually planned to blog this afternoon but I'm so sorry that I was really tired and decided to have a 3-hour-nap at last.

Was having kitchen class today. Serving class.
As usual, tiring one. But still, attended.
Cooking duck today, disgusting one. Yucks!



Ngap ngap ngap.

I do feel the duck is cute. Ahaha.
R.I.P duckie! I'm sorry! :'(
The very first time to chop a duck. My colleagues called me duck killer. Ahaha!
It's because I'm the only one among the Chinese girls who dare to cut the freaking ducks. LOLLL.
Fats removing was disgusting much. Duckie, why are you so fat?! :(

It's actually a very fun class but many things happened today and ruined my mood. Fml.
My knife was lost for like 1 an hour and I was totally out of mood that time cause I don't have a knife to peel my orange! ;(
I was fucking mad and asked every of my colleagues but non of them actually bother me when they were busy peeling their orange. ;(((

Before the class ended, one of the colleagues was actually found out that she took two peering knife.
I was like...what the? -___-
WHY YOU NO SAY JUST NOWWW? ;(

Okay, ignore it.

Another bad things happened.
Chef was assigned me to clean up the pot which full of oil inside,
and I tried to take it to the stewarding area to clear it up.
I was stopped by another chef and he asked me why I do so.
Then I stunned, I just following instructions?

I just want to clean it, why you scold me? :'(
He even asked me if I'm a Malaysian and did I understand his language.
Of course I knew what you were talking about but I just don't know why you are asking me like that and I have no idea how to answer youuuuuuu. :'(((
Down to the max within 3 seconds, like really.

I even ffk the colleagues for dinner tonight cause I really not in mood.
Seriously hate this feelings. :(



Appetizer of the day: Russian Salad.

I'm so sorry that I forget to take picture of the main course which is the duckie. :(
Just show you the outcome before carving. Here it is.



Not nice. -.-



Dessert of the day: Caramel Cheese cake.



My partner: Ashley Soong.
*Ignore my fugly face please. -.-*
She teaches me how to entertain ourselves while attending kitchen class.
And we laughed non stop in the kitchen, thanks to her laa! LOL.

Didn't found someone who can listen to me when I was down. How pity I am. T.T
Chose to sleep while waiting the time pass. Sad case.
Until I received the boyfie's text, he brighten up my day! :D ♡
Totally forget about the sad things when I was chatting with him. Hehee.
I miss him.



MusicOfTheDay




Severely - FT Island
SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! :'(