21 February 2012

Safe & Sound.


I still love Taylor Swift's version. :)))

Hey peepo! I'm here to blog again, due to boredom while I'm waiting for my turn to use the toilet. Lolll.

Today is another awesome day which I only have class starting at 2pm!
Weee ♥ Super excited since yesterday cause I can naturally without the alarm disturbance. ;D
But then my phone rang and woke me up just now when the boyfie texted me. Aiks. -.-

Conversation between the colleagues and I yesterday still keep rounding in my mind.
I love the heart talks session, when one of us says, 'Honestly...'
Then we'll start sharing our story. ;)

They always say that my stories is competitive enough with You Are The Apple Of My Eyes.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
It's funny when nostalgia but honestly I went through alot.

Jinru, my colleague who knows girls' thinking very much cause she went through many too.
She told me something that really I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I feel that you're protecting yourself. You not dare to love someone anymore cause you scare of hurt. Same goes to your boyfie, both of you scare of hurt.
Just because of this, you two will appreciate this relationship.

Guess what, I feel that I started to fall for the boyfie more than I did to the ex.
Damn. You grabbed my heart OYH!
Ihatechaaaaaaaaa. ;(





LOL. I got no idea what to put as the title so...:P