10 February 2012

10022012. ♥



I'm super in love with the date of today. :D
It's the day of loves! Haha.
Well, it's actually my first month together with my boyfie.
LOL. Yeah, I actually have a boyfie. :P

Happy 1 monthsary babe. ♥
Will not love you more cause I want you to love me more. Lmao!
Please love me more alright. Lalala.

Okay, done crapping.
Let's back to the topic. ;)
Quite a lot of things happened today. Hmmm :/

Was attended to my first year end test briefing today.
Time flies, it's my first year end, which mean I've completed 1 year of my course after this test.
GOSHH! I started to feel nervous after the stupid briefing. -.-
The feeling just like...back to SPM!
2 and half an hour, 3 hours paper. Ohmaigoshh. D;

Joined the colleagues for lunch after that, skipped class. :P
Freaking long time didn't have lunch with them, I love the feeling to chat with 'em. Haha. ;D

I love to talk actually.
I always like to talk with my friends, mood down to the max when no people talk with me.
Just like few days past, wtf I was in Kajang waiting people to date me out but no people do so.
SADD. :'(
I know why I wasn't in mood last few days now, cause I didn't get to talk! Lollll.

Went to Sunway Pyramid to do some shopping to get the boyfie a Valentine's present.
After discussed with Ashley, got him a simple tshirt.
I have nightmare of choosing pressie for boys. Fml. -.-

Got myself some tanks from Cotton On too. :D
Damn the staff treat me so impolite, bad impression. Eff her. ;(

Watched a movie, Man On A Ledge.


I slept in the cinema again. :(
The show not too bad, I laughed when it almost ends. Hahahaa.

Rating 3.0/5.0.

Next movie: The Wedding Diary. :D