08 February 2012

Ended.




Holidays ended. As usual, it's the time to back to reality.
Was addicted to gamble games, mahjong, ramee and friends gathering during this cny.
Finally, it comes to an end. :'(
HOLIDAYS, WHY YOU NO WAIT?!

Well, no matter how many holidays is given, people will never satisfy with it.
Facts.
So yeah, back to the reality and stay tuned for the next holidays will do. :)

Oh ya, I went to Pavilion yesterday, had a meet up with my grandson. ;D
He still the same, always like to tease me like holly mama just for fun.
I always lose to him no matter how I fight back. That's him. Lol.

Let me tell you, he is...the only still-contact-friend after YQ camp, movie-marathon partner, good shopping partner, and my grandson. AHAHA.



Finally! I had watched Journey 2 after it releases for a period of time.
I know I'm so outdated, I know. :(

Hmmm, okay. What I can say is, it disappointed me. :(
BUT! I still love The Rock. His muscle is loveeeeeee! ♥ :P
I slept in the cinema. Fmlll. -.-

Rating: 2.5/5.0

2nd movie, I love Hong Kong 2012.



Another finally.
At last, I completed my cny routine before my holidays ended.
Satisfied. :DDD

Not too bad, but I still love 72 Tenants Of Prosperity more than this.
:/

Rating: 2.8/5.0.




Next movie: Chronicle, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, Man On A Ledge.