05 February 2012

Back!



Yesh, I'm back, the healthy me. :D

My throat infection had dragged me to hell,
but yeah, I won the war at last. Ahaha! :D

Well, after rotting at home for 5 days, I had thought about a lot of things which I had chosen to escape. :)))
We are born to face facts, isn't it?
Avril Lavigne says, life's like this. Lolll.

The feeling of recover from high fever is good.
You know, how suffercating when your life is totally dull due to fever.
I even feel like going to the hospital just to get an injection just to recover as soon as possible. :(
Of course, my mum doesn't let me to do so without any check up. -.-

I missed 3 days of the classes, serving class, ffk my colleagues and my friends, broke promises for friend's birthday celebration and spent my days at home during last few days of cny.
Do you know how frustrated am I? Urgh. :(

Anyway, it doesn't a matter. I'm back now finally.
Let's go for movies and partay babes! :D
Please and welcome to date me before holidays end. ;)
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!