15 February 2012

Valentine's 2012. ♥




Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

Valentine's Day, what comes up to your mind?
Red roses, chocolates, couples, fine-dining restaurants, Valentine's dinner set, crowded, lines outside the restaurants, and also, TRAFFIC JAM!

Valentine's 2012 falls on Tuesday, which is a normal weekday for everybody who needs to work and study. So sad and too bad right? :(
Same goes to me, I had stupid pastry class, mid-term assessment and also English presentation on Valentine's day.
How awesome it is. -.-
I got date with the boyfie laaaaaaaaaa! D;

I don't know what's wrong with all the lecturers yesterday.
Two out of three of them ruined my Valentine's mood, really! ;(
First one, pastry chef, she scolded us for being late while I reached to the Uni an hour before the class started. Hahaha. Funny shit you chef!
Do you know that you were the one who came late? -.-
At the end: Mood ruined 40%. ;(

Second one, English lecturer.
She banned my group presentation and said that won't giving us any marks on our presentation except for contents and points.
Wthhh? I spent my night on that fucking essay and now you said that to me?
Alright, I will forgive you cause I know you were in bad mood due to no valentine's partner to have dinner with you.
NAHH! SCREW YOU MISS. ;(
At the end: Mood ruined 80%.

Mid-term assessment, CLASS CANCELLED! ;D
Hurrayy! All of us like so effing happy because we could leave early!
I was so rush to leave the Uni to avoid the terrible traffic jam and yeah,
the timing was good enough. :)))
We actually promised between the colleagues to share our Valentine's story the day after. LMAO! This is so awkward. Lolll.

I don't know why I was so lazy to get myself prepared. Lolll.
Boyfie already informed me that he won't be that early maybe that's the reason. Hahaa. :P

Watched L'Escargot the last episode and I was like, wth? that's the end? -___-
Speechless. :/

Crappinggg.

Too bad I didn't take any photos last night cause I totally forgot about this thing. Fml. -.-
Know what, this is my very first time to celebrate Valentine's with the love one. ♥
I remember last year was a nightmare! OH GOSH, forget it forget it. -.-

Sorry for bullshitting so much. Back to the topic.
Boyfie picked me up at about 9.30pm for dinner at Heritage.
I was actually quite excited because it's our first Valentine's. Ahahahaha.
But I have to act like normal, normal and normal. Blahh. :P

Everywhere was decorated with all the love shape stuff, especially balloons.
Kinda annoying, I don't like it. Lol. -.-

Most of the restaurants only Valentine's dinner sets were available.
And of course, costly and pricey. :(



That's our set, the only pic of the day! D; #failure

I wish I could show you the shirt that I bought for him.
He wore it last night. Damn it, how could I forget to take picturesss?! :(
As I mentioned before, I have nightmare on buying pressie to guys. Fuckk.

Heritage has nice lake view and atmosphere.
It's sweet and suitable for couples. :D ♥

Actually I was quite shocked when he brought me there cause I went there before with
the ex. Fmlfmlfml. -.-

Guess what's my Valentine's pressie? Hahahahaa.
The answer is...nothing. Lolll. I got nothing from him but kisses. Lmao!

Anyway, thanks for everything babe.
I LOVE YOUUU. ♥