07 March 2011

Mid Valley Pc Expo 2011. :)

Finally, I got time to blog ! Weeeeee ♥



For your information, this is my very first time to work. Aha.
I mean without my parents' guardian. *I worked at my father's office before.*

You know, I was working there alone, as a promoter for Thunder Match Accesories booth. I invited one of my friend to join me actually, but she can't join.
So yeah, Imma INDEPENDENT girl ! ;)
Actually, this happened as I wish too. I don't like to work with friends because arguements will happen easily. And ! I can know more new friends in a strange place !!! This is what I want, that's why I work. :)

Alright, back to the topic.

Pc Expo 2011
Venue: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre
Date: 4th to 6th of March
Time: 11am to 9pm

The expo started at 11am so me, AN EXIBITOR have to arrive half an hour before for stock-arrangement-helping. *HAHAHHA, I'm so proud to be an exibitor.xD*

Day 1 (4th March, Friday.)
I planned to take KTM to go Mid Valley actually. But my friend wanted to fetch me because he was going to the same way to KL.
So, I got a driver to send me to my destination ! HAHA. He came my house fetch me at 9am sharp. BUT ! I'm not the punctual one, I off from my house about 9.20am. xDDD

I had forgotten about KL area will JAM due to Friday is a working day for every worker. DAMN. So, JAMJAMJAM. But yet, I still can reached Mid Valley at 10.10am. Thanks to the one who drive FAST and DANGEROUS laa ! I almost get heart attack by sitting his car. Damn him. -.-

When I reached Mid Valley, I went Starbucks Coffee for breakfast.
I'm so clever, I didn't brought my purse. =__________________=
My friend borrowed me Rm50 then I only can get some food for breakfast. :(
Iced Mocha and a Classic Donut it is.

Lotsa people standing outside the Exibition Center and waited the door to open. Lol.
I didn't saw the scene like this before. You know, there're so crowded by all the exibitors ! How marvelous. *New experience.*

I met my new friends outside the Nike shop then I went into the Exibition Center with her. :)

The first thing I done when I reached my booth was, ARRANGE STOCK.
All the accesories code which is so strange to me, I don't know what to do with them. Lol. I just did what my friend did. Aha. *In fact, I'm not a QUALITY EXIBITOR. :P*

Let me tell you who are us, Thunder Match promoters.
Me(Plingchee), XueEr, Clarissa, Vincent, Lengzaii Oscar, Babo, Alvin and Carfield.
They are sooooooo friendly and we can talk crap like BEST FRIENDS. :D
Even the head of us also thought we're knew each other before the Expo. ;D

The Expo started at 11am sharp. There were so many people.
I was selling Laptop bag. *The most easy stuff. HAHAHAHAHA.*
Know what ? Those customers asked me many WEIRD questions.
Then I was like ... HARRRR ?!! =__________=

14 inches bag can fit in 15 inches laptop or not ?
(Of course cannot laa. I told you it's only for 14 inches lo. -.-)

My laptop is Acer brand, can use a this bag ?
*What is the size of it ?*
Errr, I think is 14 inches.
*Yeah, you can use this.*
But mine is Acer laptop woh, you sure can use ah ?
(If it is 14 inches then can use laa ! -.-)

I want a simple and cheap bag.
-Then I get him a Rm39 and simple-designed bag.-
WHATTT ?! Rm39 is too cheap.
(HARRR ?! You told me you want cheap de woh? -.-)

Do you have any laptop sleeve for 12 inches laptop ?
*Sorry, we don't have any for 12 inches.*
ALAMAK, so worse.
(Don't have mean don't have laa. Worse pi gu meh ? -.-)

I'm a supplier and I will get a big amount of bag from your shop.
Uhmm, do you have name card or whatever which have your shop address ?

*Opps, sorry I don't have a namecard. But you can find us in LowYat Plaze 4th floor and Berjaya Times Square 2nd floor IT Center.*
NO ! I want a namecard.
(HARRRR, I told you I don't have lo. -.-)

In chinese we called, 一种米养百种人。
What type of people also exist in this world. Wth. -.-

I sold my first bag with Rm39 ! Weeeeee :D

The Expo ended at 9pm sharp. And, everyone was like exhausted with standing and PROMOTE PROMOTE PROMOTE for 11 hours nonstop. My leg seriously NEED massage ! Lol.

After that, I went Starbucks coffee again while waiting for my friend to fetch me.
Joined their yamcha session at Beach Cafe after work.
Most of them was there, about 10 of us.
I knew a new friend ! Emily. :D

Des was going too.
I was like ... I don't know how to say. Just feel like, he is soooooo dreadful.
Know what ? He told me he likes her but at the same time he can't gave up another two girls. Okayy, FINE.

Reached home at 1.++ am then SLEEP.

Day 2 (5th March, Saturday.)

My leg really need MASSAGE so badly. D; TIREDDDDDD.
I can't woke up on time because I'm too tired ! Wtf.

The people in Expo was like 1000x more than Friday.
I guess I sold about 30 bags on Saturday. :O

A new work partner, Jiayi joined us today. She is a cute girl. :D
She told me that she can't come on Friday because of she are going to school and Oscar replaced her. *No wonder I can't saw the lengzaii Oscar on Saturday. T____T*

Most of the accesories DROPPED price on Saturday. And this caused a Malay makcik pissed off. SCARY. She came and complained us. -.-

My leg really very tired and I took off my shoes while I'm promoting. Aha.
It was much more comfortable. x)

ShiSung came find me and he prepared Rm300 plus to patronize me. LOL.
But at last, he just bought 2 things. -.-

We're getting closer and closer in the 2nd day. We can talk mind while we're loafing on the job. xD
Vincent is the most funny fella among us. His crap really can cause STOMACH ACHE.

And you know, this world are soooooooo SMALL.
Babo, Jiayi and Vincent are studying Form5 in Yuhua this year.
I thought they are from KL but in fact they are just studying at YuHua Kajang ! Lol.
And Carfield, he is just living at Sg.Jelok which is only about 6km from my house.
So NGAM wey ! HAHHAHAHAHA.



We took this pix in da toilet. Aha. ;)

9pm. Starbucks again. No yamcha session tonight.
Back home and SLEEEEEP.

My mum asked me, 'Eiii ? Why so early came back today ?' LOL. -.-

Day 3 (6th March, Sunday)
THELASTDAY. :'((

Totally in love with this work, although I'm very tired.
We keep finding chances to go out from the booth and be lazy. HAHA.


Babo.








They are my FANS ! xD



This is the Vincent. :D


Seii Carfield.


Clarissa.

I still didn't get my salary yet. One month after, we'll meet again to get our salary at Thunder match shop. :D Can't wait for the dayyyy. :)

After work, yamcha session again.
Rest 1 it is. -.-



Loves, Plingchee.