29 March 2011

Hardness.



Reaching too deep into something not meant for you is full of pain.
Figure out what you can have and work on that.


Heyy, I'm sitting in front of the computer and blogging now. :)
I do miss you all, really. I mean my blog readers. Teehee. ;)

Today, I'm going to talk about the HARDNESS of life.
Everyone is facing the hardness of life, the only difference is your perspective on it.
Even a simple thing in life, it may bring you hardness.

Example, blog. It's just like a simple dairy to note down what we want to share.
But yet, it may causes criticizes by others. -.-
I experienced this problem many times. But, I can do nothing. Fml. So, just let it be.
The reason I heard before, is BLOG IS A PUBLIC. Oh, well.



Other than this, FRIENDSHIP is also a big problem in all of our life.
For me, friends are very important. If my friends need any help, I will lend my helping hands for them if I can.
But yet, the problems between friends are still happenning. Hmmm ?
This is LIFE. :)

GOSHHH. I miss my friends right now. :(
I mean, TRUE FRIENDS.

Knowing more frieds as in life's going on.
I just realized, I rather to live in my own world. LOL.
The reality is cruel. There're actually many things are happenning without knowing.
But yet, my knowing to the reality is so limited if I live in my own world. T___T
I should widen my perspective. But, I'm afraid of getting hurt.
Yes, I do afraid. Wtf ? T____T

After SPM, I'm going to leave my family and secondary school friends to continue my futher studies. Many of my friends told me, college life isn't that easy.
You must be selfish to survive, if not you're going to be used by others. :(
WHY ?! Yeah, the innocence of people is fading nowadays.
Materialistic, how sad ! No money, no talk. That's life.

I wanted to care your feelings, as I know hurt is so painful,
but, you have to behave yourself too alright !
Yes, I'm talking to YOU !



Loves ? Oh please, stay away from me for a short temporary. LOL.
But, I think I'm in love now ! Lmao.
I love you. ♥ *OPPPPPPPPSSSS ? :X*


Should I private my blog ?
I dislike people talking about my blog contents in front of me.
PLEASE. I had mentioned this so many times before! ;(




Snowflakes.
The most suitable dessert to cure moody. :D



Totally in love with this place. ♥
Taylor's University Lakeside Campus.



Woots ! I got my first salary in my life.
Loves Thunder Match and Pc Expo.
Weeeeeeeeee ♥

Know what ? I'm a guai luii.
I gave part of it to my mum ! HAHA. ♥




Multi tasking.
Busy busy busy !