27 March 2011

About today. :)



The most romantic story is not Romeo & Juliet who died together, but grandpa & grandma who grew old together. :')

Quote from facebook. :)


Well, as I promised, this post is so called ABOUT TODAY.

It's 27th of March today.
I guess you must be so wondering, what's so special about today and why did I keep mentioning that today is so SPECIAL for me ? HOHO*
You know why ? Let me tell you about it.
BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SINGLE FOR 2 MONTHS !!! *Shouting. xD*

Don't beat me ! ;P

Alright, of course this is not the main point whether am I single or not.
What I wanted to say is, I already let go my love on him.
Yeah, I did. :D *Claps for me ! Hell yeah !*

I still remember the fucking dull night of 2 months ago.
I had been crying all the night without controlling until I couldn't sleep in my room. It's because I don't wanna wake my brother who was sleeping beside me that night !
My tears was dropping like a fucking huge waterfall or whatever fall, I just wanted to cry.
I called my friend and chatted with him until about 4am, until ... he cannot stand for opened his eyes. LOL. *Sorry and thank you. :')*
I can't even count how many friends I called. All of them are just so good to comfort me and accompany me until the sun rised up. After that I just realized, Oh ! It's already morning. FML.



Well, all these is PAST TENSE for me. It's memorable and meaningful to me.
Because I've learnt something new ! I grew up from a lesson. :)

Hey you, I want to say THANK YOU to you anyway. Thanks for appear in my life.
Thanks for your accompany all the days during SPM trial and the real SPM.
Thanks for giving me all the happy memories and also *bad* memories.
Anyway, just thanks !
No matter how, it's no correct or wrong, true of false in our love world.
Really, if you wanna blame me or what, just go ahead. I won't try to stop you or scold you because, all of those are already pointless and meaningless.

Well, just smile and move on to be happy in future.
I love my life. :)
This will be the last post about you.

3 more days to your birthday.
Happy Birthday in advanced. :)




*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Damn. Don't know why, I feel fucking tired and sleepy now. Grrrr !

Uhmmm, so yeah, I wanted to blog about MY STUDIES now.
Today, i went 2 colleges in a row. Wooots !
*Thanks to my mum who drove me all the way in Subang Jaya and Damansara. :D*

The first college, Taylor's University Lakeside Campus.



For your information, I'm interested in Hospitality Management.
So, I asked some information about it.

When I stepped into this campus, I was like ...
WHAT THE FUCK ?! Is this a school ? I mean University or college or whatever ?
It's sooooooooo luxury ! A_A

The Lakeside Plaza is just beside it, a special highway into it, parking bays, lakeside view, residences and buildings with glasses ! All of that are so ... LUXURY and high-tech. Seriously !

Even the enquiry form, I filled in it by using a computer. Printer and papers are provided to print the form out.
There are about 10 computers provided for public to fill in the enquiry form.
*WoW !*

Alright, stop 3 fan-ing ! xD Let's back to the topic.
Hmmm, Hospitality management. ;)

I'm a SPM leaver, so my next step will be Diploma in Hospitality Mangemant.
The teaching system is under French system. So, I will have to learn about the French language. ;)
Duration: 2 years for Diploma.
If I want to continue futher, 2 years more for Degree.

January, April and July intake.
I'm in dilemma now !!! Should I give up my National Service and go for April intakeeeeeeeeeeee ?! D;

Fees: 41k for Diploma.
I can get Rm200 waiver from the Registeration Fee if I register now.
I can get Rm3500 tuition fee waiver per year for Diploma if I register now !
*It's under high achievers' scholarship. Teehee!*
Arrrghhhhhhhhhh !!! What should I do ?!! T____T

Well, I'm not worried about the scholarship because I still can get it if I register for July intake. 100% tuition fee waiver for full duration of studies !
It's from those newspapers education fund. :)

I'm just worried about the ACCOMMODATION. T__T
All of the hostels are running full. D;
And, the rooms there are soooooo EXPENSIVE !
Damn. It's between Rm500 - Rm650. ;(


So, let me think about it first. :(((


The second college I went today, Kolej Damansara Utama (KDU).



It's actually quite near from Taylor's. :)
*Weeeee, thanks to my GPS. Thanks to Panda! ;D*

My course here is comes together with Tourism Management.
So, it's Diploma in International Hotel & Tourism Management.
I will get a Swiss certificate once I completed my Diploma. ;D
Duration: 2 years for Diploma.
If I want to continue futher, 2 years more for Degree.

Actually the course is almost the same as Taylor's, but there are 1 different.
KDU offers their Hospitality & Tourism Programmes' students to Hong Kong Disneyland for a trip ! And then write a report about the management of it.
Know what ? It's INCLUDED in the syllabus of Diploma ! :D
We no need to pay extra for the flight ticket and entrance fees !

Of course, the fees of KDU is much more cheaper than Taylor's University.
It's about 37k for Diploma. So, I don't know. T___T

Accommodiation, apartment or houses are provided if needed.
It's also much more cheaper than Taylor's. T___T
About Rm280 - Rm500 depends on some conditions.

So, I DON'T KNOW !!!


I think I may give up Berjaya University College due to my mum doesn't like there.
T_______________________T
Sadddddddd.

I'm going to apply scholarships with my results ! Wooots ! ;))


Opppss ? I forgotten something !
I watched the movie, Sucker Punch.
Uhmmm, I shall blog about it on the next post. So, stay tunes guys !
Full of LOVES. ♥