16 March 2011

Beastly.

Again, I abandoned my blog ?
NOOOOOOOOOO. I will be right back. Just wait for me kays ? :)



Beastly.

I watched this movie twice. -.-
And you know, it's in the CONTINUOUSLY day. Lol.
I know you want to say I'm a freak. ;P
Whatever, I don't care.

The first time I watch it, just because of I wanted to.
The second time I watch it, it's because of babes. :)


Add on, the movie is soooooooo fucking AWESOME.
The handsomeness of Alex Pettyfer. GODDDD !
He isn't a beast ! He is NOT !
I love his 6 pack ! Damn charming. LOL.

Rated 4 / 5 for this movie. Teehee.


--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

I dropped my tears in the shop, I really can't control myself. DAMN.
Everyone was asking me what happened. Yes, something happened.

You will not know what the feeling is if you were not in the situation.
YOU WILL NOT KNOW ! EVER.
Seriously, I don't want to be like that. I don't wish all this had happened.
It's happened in only a few days time ! Fml.

We can have our fun conversation last few days, but now, we both are just like strangers.
WHAT THE FUCK ? I wish I'm a magician and solve all the problems by using magic.
I really don't want like this. Please. T.T

Acting to be happy. Everyday. Fml ?
But, Dic*y know all the things.
He pointed at me and said, YOU ARE ACTING YOUR SMILE. YOUR SMILE WAS SO FAKE. :(
He exposed me. OMG ? T___________T

Nowadays, I can't even control my tears. TMD.
I cried in the car while on the way back yesterday.
DAMN. Anyone, wanna slap me ? Please come.

I'm a bitch !









Been to Ampang Look Out Point for the very first time.