31 March 2011

Imba-licious ?



Imbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-licious ?

I find myself fidgeting a lot lately. Sighhh.
The things is just ... -UNEXPLAINABLE- :(
Whatthefuck ? Oh yeah.

Received someone's text last night. He asked me, 'No update blog ?'
Speechless huh ? Well, I will update if I want to.
I hate to explain, to everyone. *Even my mum.*
Just let me kays ? Don't try to bind me, you won't ever success. :)

Hey you, I know you will read my blog. So...read this.
Stop being EMO can or not ?
There's much more better things to do in the world !
Use the brain you have to think in a positive way alright ?
You know, sometimes you really freaking me out ! Damn you.
The way you drive, the face you show to me, the way you ... damn! whatever. -.-

The very first time, I really feel that my life is threatened.
REALLY! Seriuosly, my tears almost drop down from my eyes yesterday! F you. ;(


Appreciate what you have, and stop doing all the stupid things!
If not, I'm going to show you my middle finger again! ;(




I want to treat you as my friend that's why I'm telling you all this.
I will just tell you what I feel. If the way I talk is too straight, SORRY.


Life is life. You can just accept it instead of complaining all the time.