13 March 2011

Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son.

Damn me. I can't believe that I had only updated my blog with only 6 posts for this month.
And, there's only 19 posts for the previous month. WHATTHEFUCK ?
There are so much different than January. ;(
I hate myself. :( I should keep updating my blog more often.
Please, stay tune kays ? Loves.

Let's start our topic today. :)
Again, I watched a movie.

Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son.

Proof, I'm a movie-maniac. ;D
NO DOUBT ON IT. :)))
And I'm so proud to be. Lalala.




I fell asleep in the cinema again. Fml.
I really so fucking tired. :'(

Overall, this movie really funny. It's LMAO. xD
By the way, I want to emphasize something.
I DON'T LIKE COMEDY.
LOLLLLLLL !!

Rating: 3/5 for this movie. ;P
*Don't say I'm cruel.* -Actually I am. EVIL LAUGH.-

Spent whole day in Mid Valley Megamall today with my lovely secondary schoolmates.

What ? I just went there on Thursday isn't it ?
Suddenly feel like Mid Valley is my 2nd home. LOL.

Education Fair.
I had already decided, BERJAYA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.
Diploma in Hospitality Management. ;)))

Brunch, Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant.
Tea-time, Gelato Fruity ! -I love the Mango ice-cream ! Hell yeah.-

I bought a ribbon hair band from Bonita, a ribbon hair clip from Fennel and a bracelet from Diva. Love them lots ! Weeeeeee ♥
And I get a perfume from Bonita. :)))
- Awesome -

We was heading to Ktm station about 6pm.
Guess what ? Those fucking pack trains cause us reached Kajang about 8.++pm. Wtf !
We was like missed 3 trains due to we really can't pack into the trains. -.-
Wtf.
End up, we reached Kajang seperately. :(




Goodbye with ordinary sound.
There's no more not willing.