11 March 2011

127 hours



So yeah, 127 hours it is. :)
Finally, I watched it today. Weeeeeeee ♥

I love JAMES FRANCO ! :D

Hmmm, I know you want to ask me how was it ? Aha.
It's quite nice actually, because I cried in the cinema !!!
Wth ? Yes, I cried. :'(

I can feel the painness and the sadness of Aron Ralston.
The most important thing is, he didn't give up even when he was totally DESPAIR. :'(
That part really touched my heart. T____T








He was so TOUGH and BRAVE to make the decision by CUTTING his arm off to save himself from the fucking rock.
He tried a lot of ways to save himself eg, setting up a roller to remove the huge rock.
But he failed. :(
He can only use the only things he had to pull back himself from the death. How awesome. :')



He met this two girls before he was trapped by the rock.
Cristy and Megan they are. :)


He recorded what he wanted to say, what he felt and tried to make fun while he was thinking how to save himself.
He seriously BRAVE.
Salute him so muchieeee.






Conclusion:
This is a worth-to-watch movie.
I love the part that he was cutting his arm laa ! LOL.

I paid Rm10 for this movie just because of that part you know ? xDDD
I know I'm insane. So what ? :P

3.8 / 5 for this movie. :)



P/s: I fell asleep in the cinema. Wtf ? ;(


... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

I waited at the fucking stupid KTM station for about 2 hours today. Damn it.
I missed more than 6 trains you know ?
I can't pack myself into the trains and I watched them went away like that.
FUCK MY LIFE. ;(

Met Timothy Tan at the Ktm and we chatted like heaven and hell in the train. LOL.
My sister told me that everyone was looking at me and him. xD
I had been a long time didn't met him since he started his college at Petaling Jaya.
So yeah, we met today. :D

You know how's the feeling when you met an old friend ?
It's soooooooooooo exilarate. :)))




In love with this song. ♥



Japan news really SHOCK me. T____T
Is the end of world near ?